Cleansing Potion

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
reikihealer83

Cleansing Potion

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi All,

I came up with this Cleansing Potion that can be used to cleanse a house or person's aura. Here it is.

Handful of Lavender Buds
Handful of Crushed Sage
Rosemary if you have it
Apple Seeds of one apple
Wedge of that apple
Ginger
2 or 3 Rose Pedals

Boil some water on the stove and add each ingredient. Stir before adding the next ingredient and at the end. The list above is the desired order. Boil for a few minutes and it will give a nice coloring. Put into a vial and use for later.

I hope this is helpful.
milkywaydisco

Post by milkywaydisco »

I feel really dumb asking you this, but as a new Wiccan and a person who hasn't actually practiced a whole lot of magick yet, how does a person use this potion? Do I just sort of flick the potion on the person to cleanse their aura with it? And where do I put the potion in my house to use it for cleaning it?
Potions are something that has been always interesting but I just don't really know how they are supposed to be used, whether you're supposed to drink certain ones, or sprinkled somewhere, etc.

reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

milkywaydisco wrote:I feel really dumb asking you this, but as a new Wiccan and a person who hasn't actually practiced a whole lot of magick yet, how does a person use this potion? Do I just sort of flick the potion on the person to cleanse their aura with it? And where do I put the potion in my house to use it for cleaning it?
Potions are something that has been always interesting but I just don't really know how they are supposed to be used, whether you're supposed to drink certain ones, or sprinkled somewhere, etc.

Hi There!

Sorry for the late response, things got nuts. The potion can be used on doorways and windows of your house to cleanse the house. The best way to cleanse an aura is to take a dab of it on your finger and annoint the forehead (the third eye chakra) with it. The cleansing of the aura should only be done if someone asks for help as one should never use the Craft on somone without permission. I hope that helps! :)
carraigin*nairn

Post by carraigin*nairn »

Thanks! Found this very informative :D
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

carraigin*nairn wrote:Thanks! Found this very informative :D
I am glad you could use this. I found this potion very easy to come up with because it is best to start with basics when you are starting out with potions. I am relatively new to potions so this was a good place to start.

Return to “Potions”