Blood Magick? real or hollywood?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.

does it sound like black magick

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 6

connor)O(

Blood Magick? real or hollywood?

Post by connor)O( »

i was googling on alternative sources of magickal "power bases" and after wading past all the "mainstream" ones i came accross blood magick. from my reading it doesnt require physical blood (as in slitting the palm) but it draws power from the essence of your blood itself from what iv read it can leave you feeling weak and tired but is one of the (in my opinion) better sources because with all the other energy sources moon sun etc you have to program it to do what you desire but with blood magick its already programmed and is alot easier to channel ... post your opinions if you can i look forward to hearing some input :)
Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
than you can understand.
connor)O(

Post by connor)O( »

earth, i know of that game but when i heard them talk about it, it rang a few bells so i checked it out and came up with this link http://magickfortherealworld.wordpress. ... nd-magick/ its basically talking about using it physically as in blood itself to empower certain rituals such as a drop of blood on an amulet etc not however the messy massacre most would be expecting ... it is used for both dark and light magick and draws upon the moon and your truer self in its higher power :shock:
Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
than you can understand.

Return to “Teen Concerns”