Dani's journey

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Danimay54

Dani's journey

Post by Danimay54 »

I just joined this website a few days ago. Lately I've just been feeling this... calling..I guess you could call it. I decided to get involved with this path again. I have studied it before, but I forgot about it for awhile.
Since I've been studying it again I've noticed a few oddities. First of all, I've had this "calling" feeling for about a month now. One day I thought that I just needed to made some bread. I never really studied the pagan holidays, and while I was looking into stuff again I realized that Lammas was August 1, which was when I made the bread. What a coincidence right?
Secondly, I haven't done any spells yet, I figured a right spell would find me eventually. But I have been worried about money a lot, and hoping that prosperity would find us soon. Well, today I found out that I am being bumped up to full-time, and I will be getting benefits finally now too. I am so happy, and I'm really starting to realize that everything isn't just "a coincidence".
I can't wait to start documenting my journey

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”