A lust or attraction spell...

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
mustard

A lust or attraction spell...

Post by mustard »

me and my ex boyfriend have a history and were amazing as friends like we get on really well and flirt like hell then decide to back out with each other and we dont work well as a couple because he feels like he has an obligation...(an rebels/doesnt like it) and i feel unwanted

so recently we both admitted to a mutual friend that we think the best solution would be to be fukbuddies k? but i think both of us are too spooked out to admit it to each other in case they get rejected and it gets all awquard.....so im looking for a lust spell that'll put somemore passion into the whole thing and then we'd be certain. or something like an honesty spell would be nice..

and also is there a spell anyone could give me to find out if one is in love?

thanks guys
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I'm sorry i cant help you there but i can give you advice. Just tell him how you feel about him. Lust spells and good you need to find out how he realy feels about you.

But here is a site anyways try looking on it:

http://www.spellsandmagic.com/spells.html
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

Or try this spell:

BLACK PASSION LUST SPELL

Gather together some rose petals, a red candle, Black Passion incense (we used Spiritual Sky brand,) and an athame. If you don't have an athame to draw energy, just do it the usual way. Phoenix casted the circle using the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, and we casted the circle in rose petals. Then, we said...

"The circle is cast, and we are now between the worlds, beyond the bounds of time, where night and day,
birth and death, joy and sorrow, meet as one. it is in this place that we invoke the tantric powers of Hecate."

Then we drew Hecate within ourselves through a few moments of meditation, and continued...

"And now, we are as one.
So Mote It Be!"

Then raise energy. Put the candle in the circle's center. Light it together,
visualizing your lust into the candle. Say the subject's name, then say:

"And now, the spell will be cast.
I, _______, cast a spell of lust over _______.
Let him/her have thoughts, wishes, and dreams
of unbridled lust and passion for me,
who is his/her Brother/Sister in the ocean of time.
So Mote It Be."

Light the candle, and say:

"And as we light this candle,
it is done with no ill consequences to anyone,
including ourselves."

Dismiss, thanks, and close.

You can do this alone, or with someone.
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

i wouldnt be messing with that stuff... it will turn out bad.... thought if you must there are some good ones on the www.spellsandmagic.com spells page
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
katie2005

Post by katie2005 »

moonbeam wrote:I'm sorry i cant help you there but i can give you advice. Just tell him how you feel about him. Lust spells and good you need to find out how he realy feels about you.

But here is a site anyways try looking on it:

http://www.spellsandmagic.com/spells.html
just to say something, i have been told by many pagans,wicca, witches, that this site is a piece of crap. dont waste ur time on this site.
WereLu

Post by WereLu »

i too have found that site to be cruddy crap, but then again...maybe you should try that site....but i also thing it is filled with dark magic, for alot of the spells are more like hexes, love/force spells.

just my thoughts

WereLu
mustard

Post by mustard »

thanks guys,

i too have thought about the dark side of the idea...i dunno im still considering whether or not to do it, i dont want a spell to like change someones wil but just one to enhance the whole thing abit.
i decided the other day that i definatly dont want a relationship with him coz he just pisses me off to easily but i think he now has the message that im not in a pushover mood.....i shouted at him a little.....*feel better*
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

Its not as 'crap' as you mite think.... it does have some good infomation if you are able to weed it out of the other stuff, plus if you work on the spells they have on the spells page, then you could make them work, as its not realli the wordin of it just the intention of the heart
~willow~

*blessed be*
ScottysLover

Post by ScottysLover »

My boyfriend Scotty is fighting for custody of his daughter <which I support> and is living with a female friend... I trust him.. But he thinks we should find an honesty spell to do upon each other... Just to see what happens... Im kinda freaked by that.;
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

You certainly don't need any spells if all you want is for the guy to f*ck you. I'm sure he will be happy to oblige, espcially since you are content to give up the booty and not get anything from him in return. That is what is typically called "being used". You might think you are getting a good deal out of it, but really HE is the one getting the goods. Plus, remember that guys like to go around and tell other guys that they f*cked you, so beware of that. It's easy to get the reputation of being a slut, not to say you are, but he will think you are if you f*ck him without being in a relationship with him. I don't mean any offense by any of that, by the way.

willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

ScottysLover wrote:My boyfriend Scotty is fighting for custody of his daughter <which I support> and is living with a female friend... I trust him.. But he thinks we should find an honesty spell to do upon each other... Just to see what happens... Im kinda freaked by that.;
i think you should start a new post for that... you cant realli just through it in anywhere because it mite not be read or in this case is read but just forgotten...... but honesty spell... well maybe that means he either doesnt trust you or need a boundry to keep himself in his pants.....
~willow~

*blessed be*
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yeah, he sounds like a paranoid, jealous boyfriend. I can totally understand what that is like. It will only get worse over time. If you agree to doing the spell, he will just try to control you more in the future because he knows you will give in to what he wants (or he will think that.)

Did the honesty spell have something to do with the custody battle or are those totally different subjects?

sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

scottyslover didn't you say youre like 16?
& you have a boyfriend
with a kid AND who's living w/ a girl?
oohh.
maybe it's time for me to order those chastity belts for my daughters..........
this scares me.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

For real. I don't blame you there. 16 is a scary age.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”