Every Spell Returns to Its Owner!

Talk about anything you want to here.
Greek_Male_Witch

Every Spell Returns to Its Owner!

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I would like to ask from the moderators to make this a sticky topic, as I post it, for educational reasons for our newbies here.

As new witches, my friends you will come across the temptation of trying to seduce/attract/make friend someone you want, but he/she doesn't seem to notice you, so what you do? you go to a site and start searching for a spell! How I know that? I did the same thing, I wanted to make this person my friend, he is an amazing person (I'm not gay, I wanted his friendship!ok?) and what I did was to casting spells to make him, be my friend, it kinda worked, he added me on Facebook after I talked to him a bit, and then I had to pay the price, hahaha well ok, not so dramatic but my point is, that at the same time I started my spells, this girl was trying desperately to become my friend (not girlfriend, just friends) she became annoying and all that I hate, and I thought it was the result of my friendship spell that I had modified to find a girlfriend, but as it turns out, this annoying girl tries to be my friend, as I was trying (with spells) to be a friend to someone who probably didn't want me as his friend, see the point here? Do not do what you don't want to happen to you! so new witches, believe, cast every spell carefuly because it will return and bite you in the a**! ::coolglasses::
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Star Shine

Post by Star Shine »

Well said ....it all comes back to the REDE :)
saggitariandante

Ha!

Post by saggitariandante »

I told you so! but NOOOOO you wanted to do the spell!
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Well at least I try to risk and learn! not sit back and wait for spells to happen! you are so annoying sometimes! (for those who don't know saggitariandante is my friend)
mermaid

Post by mermaid »

Glad to read this, I always wondered about the karma aspect of spells.

What happens if a spell is reversed? Like if I just send back to the person for them to be cast with their own curse which they cast on me?
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

You mean if they cast a spell on you, and you reverse their spell? well this is not reversing, I don't think you can reverse a spell, that someone casted on you, you can only reverse your own spell.

A spell that counteracts a spell of an enemy, its called attack, not reversal. :)
mermaid

Post by mermaid »

This is the one i'm in the middle of right now:
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... magick.htm
I don't know if this is attack or reversal or how it all goes but as i'm in the middle of it I don't want to stop halfway, I guess i'll just hope for the best once its over. Got to admit does feel good in a way to hurt them who try to hurt me to give them a taste of their own medicine, though it'd feel much better for them just not to be able to cast harm on me anymore, I really want to move on instead of keep this battle going.

I don't wish harm on anyone anymore even if they did harm me as I know it'll just come back to me again, I really want one that'll remove the curse currently on me and protection from any further ones, if anyone knows of any pls post:) till then i'll keep searching..

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”