I have a boyfriend problem

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
ladystargazer

I have a boyfriend problem

Post by ladystargazer »

My boyfriend matt wont beleive this. I beleive completly and ive been with him 2 years its hard to leave a love but it hurts that a part of me that has excisted since day one magic is unaccepted by him. I wish he could beleive. Any advice or spells to help him see not against his will but maybe an expansion of the imagination Help me please??? :?: :?: :?:
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi Ladystargazer,

First, if he is not able to see right now there may be a reason for it. You may want to try something simple like a quick spell to get him to open up and talk to you. Something like this may work,

A mind so closed it cannot see
the magic that surrounds thee.

I ask the Gods to heal your heart
and open it to magic's spark.

When you're ready be it revealed to thee
as I ask so shall it be.

This does not make him see it but may help his heart and mind become more open. Good luck!
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

He doesnt need to believe, he just needs to accept.

You cant expect him, or anyone else, to believe the same as you, but you can expect him to accept your choice and allow you the freedom to practise your religion.
ladystargazer

thank you

Post by ladystargazer »

Thank you for that spell and im not trying to make him beleive just except he has looked at me and asked how i can beleive in something i cant see so that spell would work. Blessed Be
ladystargazer

It worked

Post by ladystargazer »

It worked He even started looking at my books and such things and is now interested in magic and everything. Thank you so much Blessed be
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

To his question , how you believe in something you cant see why dont you ask him how he believes in Jesus since he hasnt seen him, or how we know oxygen exists since we dont see it. Or how come the moon is not made of cheese since we havent been there personally:)
faith is not mathematics, you dont need proof! you know with your feelings, and with your heart!
He doesnt have to believe in magic, he just has to understand that you believe it.
ladystargazer

Post by ladystargazer »

Yeah ive realized that he understands i actualy tried two spells my own spell and the one suggegested i wrote a spell called the children eyes spell and was hoping that It would work but im not sure which worked mine or the one suggested
ravenhecate

Post by ravenhecate »

Maybe it was the combination of the two that did the trick.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I'd like to read about the children eye spell :) Do you want to share?
ladystargazer

Child's eyes spell

Post by ladystargazer »

As a child we saw the hidden sights
i ask now that you can once again see the lights
I ask that you have a childs eyes
Before the imagination in you forever dies

Look past the doubt aquired with time
and beleive in the magic spake in rhyme
turn to the stars the sun and the moon
And let your faith go to them like a childhood balloon

Open your heart and your mind
and find magic of another kind
seek knowledge not riddled with proof
And gaze the starry night, earths roof

Light a white candle for purity and say Earth Wind Fire and Sea
As i say so mote it be. Blow out the candle

Excuse me if it isnt very good first spell ive written by my self

Blesses Be
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I like it :)

It's such a nice idea. hadn't thought of something like this until you mentioned it. I know a few people who could use childhood eyes. It's really inspiring. And I would write my own anyway, cause I would like to recite the spell in my own language ;) "Augen der Kindheit" this resonates like hell in myself :) So many thanks.
ladystargazer

Thank you

Post by ladystargazer »

He gave me the idea actually he said only children beleive in magic so right then and there i pulled out my grimoire and started tinkering.
ladystargazer

It's over

Post by ladystargazer »

Hey guys all of you that have talked to me and helped me through this thing with my boyfriend me and him are over we had innumerable differences and i couldn't handle them. Don't ask the deities to help me ask them to help him i want him to be okay. Me im fine. Blessed Be. :(

Return to “Teen Concerns”