Rainmaking

AlexanderDragonwolf

Rainmaking

Post by AlexanderDragonwolf »

You've all heard of rites that induce the Rain or can alter the weather, right? The hopi people were experts at this.

Inspired by an episode happened in Georgia (and you can check the articles) http://www.lightworkers-federation.com/ ... rainmakers
a group of people started experimenting this ability to co-create weather conditions. I have been taking part to the last few Rainmaking meditations and I can assure you it's far easier than most would think.
I have read articles about similar experiments done by a few governments lately.

Anyway, basically this is what we do:
lack of rain in [random country]? We get rain back to them.
Too much rain/floods in china? We bring them sunny weather.
The gulf oil spill getting to close to the shore? We bring the winds that will keep it far away. This are large scale experiments and require 30-100 people per session. And the results? Out of over 10 experiments only one didn't work. We're not playing, we're trying to actually have a positive impact, and it seems we are helping, the statistics show it.

On a smaller scale, I can do it myself. During the past couple of weeks i have personally interfered(co-created rather) with the weather in my city at least half a dozen times. I can't do it much bigger than this, just getting a bit of rain when it's too hot, and only a few miles around me.

I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm only asking you to give it a try.

And if you care to join the group(we still need more people, and it only takes about 5 minutes per month) you can join our facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rainmakin ... all&ref=ts

P.S. how does it work in practical terms? (there are many ways that work, but it's better to follow one formula)
you relax, focus on the place you want the weather to change and say:
"Thank you mother Earth for [bringing sun over Pakistan](or whatever)".
It is pretty instantaneous, you focus a few seconds, then you release it. The most important thing is not to doubt it has worked. When you release it, energy will go where it needs to go and do the job. Collectively it is very powerful.

From my experience, the speed at which you get it varies based on the size of what you're trying to create. When creating something large it can take 2-3 days. It also depends on the climate of that area. Bringing rain over a desert that hasn't been getting a single drop of water in 80 years is somewhat harder than bringing it any other place.
When I co-create alone, I can get results very much faster than this. Again, I can only affect a few miles of land, but I would get results in minutes.. I got rain in 40 minutes, I dispersed clouds in 10 minutes or made clouds in 5 minutes sometimes. Ask and you shall receive.

This process also works with other things in life, it's pretty much "the secret of attraction: the real thing". You can get pretty much anything, especially if it is in line with the purpose of God/mother Earth/The universe/whatever you wanna call it. Basically, positive things work better.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”