Love advice?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Fie

Love advice?

Post by Fie »

So I could really use some love advice... I asked my Tarot cards, they gave me really good answers, I asked my Pendulum, and it gave me a really bad answer... So I could use some advice from another person x)

There's this girl, we are becoming good friends, but the second I so much as spoke to her I felt attracted to her. At the time she had just broken up with her girlfriend so i was supportive and there for her. Now she seems to be past that bad spot and I really want to ask her out... but I don't want to destroy a blooming friendship, but at the same time it could get so much stronger.... but I also don't know how she feels about me... What should I do? I DO NOT want to use a love spell on her, I believe in the free will of people to love you or not of their own accord, but I kinda wish there was a spell to get her to voice her like/love for me if there was any...

Anyways does anyone have any advice?
[i][color=spirit]It may be that no life is found,
Which only to one engine bound
Falls off, but cycles always round.
ALFRED TENNYSON, The Two Voices[/i][/color]

Can you hear the coyotes yipping?
They are having a good time.
Teasing the shadows.

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Fie-kun][img]http://incubators.dragcave.net/incubator_Fie-kun.png[/img][/url]
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

There are questions to ask yourself... Do you feel like you would be better off as great friends! Always wonderful to have friends. Or do you feel in your heart that you two are attracted to each other and it could be more than friendship? Listen to your heart, listen to the high powers and your guardian angels whispering in your ear. Listen closely. Maybe ask God for a sign of which way to go into this relationship. If you feel you two can be something, go for it! Hope these words helped. Blessings.
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Asch

Re: Love advice?

Post by Asch »

Try feeling her out, if it seems like it might work then simply ask her straight out, you may throw in that you don't want to lose your friendship but you think there could be more between you. You might be surprised by the results. :)
This is what I am, here is where I remove my mask.
sweetchloe

Re: Love advice?

Post by sweetchloe »

Fie wrote:So I could really use some love advice... I asked my Tarot cards, they gave me really good answers, I asked my Pendulum, and it gave me a really bad answer... So I could use some advice from another person x)

There's this girl, we are becoming good friends, but the second I so much as spoke to her I felt attracted to her. At the time she had just broken up with her girlfriend so i was supportive and there for her. Now she seems to be past that bad spot and I really want to ask her out... but I don't want to destroy a blooming friendship, but at the same time it could get so much stronger.... but I also don't know how she feels about me... What should I do? I DO NOT want to use a love spell on her, I believe in the free will of people to love you or not of their own accord, but I kinda wish there was a spell to get her to voice her like/love for me if there was any...

Anyways does anyone have any advice?
You could have at least try feeling her, I think you don't need that love spell or potion. If it God's will, Love will have its own way for the two of you.50th anniversary invitations

Return to “Teen Concerns”