Did My Love Spell Bring Back My Ex?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Lala

Did My Love Spell Bring Back My Ex?

Post by Lala »

Hello everyone,

My name is Laura. I'm from Mexico city. I did one of the love spells of this site: the simple love spell (the one with the letter), I did it to meet someone new but I didn't meet someone new, instead of that my ex boyfriend appeared in just about a month of perfoming the spell, which is odd because we end the relationship in really bad terms more than 3 months ago.

Supposedly with this spell you meet the right one for you, because you add some of the characteristics you desire. I don't know if is just coincidence at all or maybe he is in fact the one for me. We are still in contact with each other but we still have the same problems we did in the relationship.

I was asking your advice on this, maybe I didn't perform the spell correctly? Should I perform the spell again? What do I do with the letter?
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Did you thought that he might be the ONE for you? maybe?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Lala

Post by Lala »

Hello,

Thanks for your reply Greek Male Witch. Well I didn't think about him when I made the wish. I thought about the characteristics I love in a man. Maybe you are right, maybe he is the one for me, but we always fight, always. The relationship was turning difficult, so I don't know what to think or believe. Like I said before I did it to meet someone new into my life, but that never happened. I still have the letter with the spell. Perharps I should keep it. I really love my ex but if Im not gonna be happy it's better to let him go. I don't know why we always fight. What do you recommend me to do? Also we have a terrible fight this weekend I dont think he want to speak to me ever again because of the things I said to him. What should I do? Im kinda of confused.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

First of all, spells do not work with dates, or specific times, a spell will work whenever it wants, you just forget about it, let it do its job, when you call the electrician you wait and look behind his back to see if he is doing the right job? NOOOO! so the same with a spell, let it work by itself and don't be anxious about it, now if the spell worked and brought you, the same guy, that means this is the guy for you, or subconciously you asked for the same guy, I mean you didn't asked for him, but you let his charcteristics to affect the spell, so the spell done its work, its your decision now....still confused?

***If this is the right guy for you, try to solve your issues,tell him you didn't meant what you said (if you truly feel that way of course) and it was result of you being mad***
Lala

Post by Lala »

Well I guess that make sense. I guess he really is the one for me then. If not, why would he came back? Thanks for your advice Greek Male Witch. I think I really need to talk to him about our issues, why do we always fight fight and such. He is a nice person is just that sometimes he is hard headed like me, we are very alike; both of us have very strong personalities. Anyway, thanks again for taking your time to answer this post. I really like this site, at least I think the spell did work in some way, but like you said the spell takes it's own course of action.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

I don't know if you are a new witch, but you will soon discover that spells will take life of their own, since you do them, so everything and nothing can happen. Plus I just kill my time, it was nice giving advice to someone or else I would have killed myself out of boredom!
Lala

Post by Lala »

Well, I have practice magic before when I was 15 years old. Then I stopped practicing. Just recently I have perform some spells, some of them did work and others didn't. I guess it depends on the concentration you put onto de spell. Hahaha I'm glad you didn't kill yourself out of boredom, it was a good advice. But I do realize I have like a talent for them, also I have premonitory dreams. I don't if it's an hability or not. Recently I been having dreams of the past too. Sometimes when I dream, I can get to know facts about certain things or people. I guess it can be called an hability.
Lala

Post by Lala »

Well, I have practice magic before when I was 15 years old. Then I stopped practicing. Just recently I have perform some spells, some of them did work and others didn't. I guess it depends on the concentration you put onto de spell. Hahaha I'm glad you didn't kill yourself out of boredom, it was a good advice. But I do realize I have like a talent for them, also I have premonitory dreams. I don't know if it is an ability or not. Recently I been having dreams of the past too. Sometimes when I dream, I can get to know facts about certain things or people. I guess it can be called an ability. I post this twice because I have error typos in the other post.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

I have too premonition dreams, not always, just one recently, Argggg the time goes so slowly when I'm on my job!!!!! :x
Lala

Post by Lala »

Cool!! I haven't met much people that have them. Well only in my family (my grandma and my cousins); but dreams about the past never have them until now. Hahaha well you can relax and play tetris online!! Hahaha I was actually playing that about an hour ago. At least I'm on vacation now, but I know how it is when time goes slowly :)

Return to “Love Spells”