Celebrate the Birthday of Isis!!!

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Celebrate the Birthday of Isis!!!

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

July 23 is the Birth Day of Isis, Goddess of Everything and Anything since about, well, before humans kept really good track of stuff like that!!!

The Eye of Isis is Sirius A, the Brightest Star in All the Night Sky. It is said that on Her Birthday, the Star reaches its Apex and thus the Nile is empowered and floods life all over the desert.

Join me in celebrating the power of this Ancient Queen as She continues to Reign!

)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
ImperfectAngel

Post by ImperfectAngel »

I will be there :wink:
cmorel02

Re: Celebrate the Birthday of Isis!!!

Post by cmorel02 »

I'm Isian and frankly I never knew that there was a Birthday of Isis! Nex time July 23 rolls around I'll be celebrating her birth! Do you know any special rituals, prayers, or dances I can preform for her?
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

)O( Isis is most pleased by rituals designed uniquely for Her by Her individual devotees. Using your knowledge of Her presence, make sacred offerings unto an idol or icon of Her, create sacred rites through spells that call upon Her talents as an Enchantress, and then Party Your Ass Off. )O(
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
cmorel02

Post by cmorel02 »

lmao. Well, siad. And thanks for the help! XD I'm defentally looking forward to next year!

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”