Does It Mean Anything?

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
.xAlyssa.

Does It Mean Anything?

Post by .xAlyssa. »

I live on the second floor of my house and while I was straightning my hair, I hear sort of like a thumping sound on my window. I look to see what it is and there's this really beautiful bird, flying but like hitting my window. It kept doing it at first, until I put my straightner down, and it just flew there, in the same position, looking at me (Sort of like floating in the same position but I knew it wasnt cause it was flapping its wings). I thought it was very strange so I started advancing to my window but I thought it left when it flew somewhere else, but no it was standing on my windowsill. We were looking at each other for a few seconds then the bird looked away and started looking around. I tried to open my window, but as I was doing so, it flew away...Could it mean anything? By the way, the bird was like a pale beige or white, with some yellow looking brown, and a darker brown. I just loved the way the colours blended in together.. (This all happened a few minutes ago)
~Alyssa
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

It means birds are stupid and they get stunned when they hit windows and hence dont fly off straight away.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

Some people think different birds mean different things, but you'd need to know what kind of bird it is. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_bird_omens

Return to “Animals and Pets”