evil entity trying to posses my fiance, help please quick

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
motstudios

evil entity trying to posses my fiance, help please quick

Post by motstudios »

ok, every night for the past few weeks my fiance has been seeing something in her room which she is very scared of. she said it looks like two big red eyes and it feels super evil and she scaredf of it. shes tried ritual cleansing with no luck, her great great grandma (guardian angel) cant even send it away. she says it feels like it wants to posses her and she is really scared for her life. she told me it seems it comes whenever she is trying to sleep and she even seen it with the lights on.

does anyone know of any way to get rid of this evil entity really soon? it is really making it hard on her.

i really appreciate any help i can get.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Power of wind have I over thee.
Power of wrath have I over thee.
Power of fire have I over thee.
Power of thunder have I over thee.
Power of lightning have I over thee.
Power of storm have I over thee.
Power of moon have I over thee.
Power of sun have I over thee.
Power of stars have I over thee.
Power of the heaven's and the worlds have I over thee.

(lift sword over head with both hands and chop down.)

Eson! Eson! Emaris!

Garner, Alan; "The Moon of Gomrath"; Ballantine
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

But on a serious note you need to banish this thing. Be sure you are in a circle when you do it and it would be better off you have someone with you, the more the better. There are many spells out there that are great dor bannishing negitive entities. I dont know how long you have been practicing or whatever, but if your not that expirienced you may want to find someone who is to help you.

When this thing is bannished, I sujest you start protecting yourselves everyday. There are spells to protect your home from magical incasion as well. You can never go wrong with protection.
**Nothing is set in stone**
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Maybe...you should try an exorcism, get a preist in and pretend your a catholic or somet. If you cant do that then apparently you should say "in the name of God,leave" really strongly or powerfully. You could probably change the sentence though to like a powerful goddess or something.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Sara

Post by Sara »

Just asking if the situation's better now?

Sara
Tinevisce

Post by Tinevisce »

Hmm. maybe you could do a banishing spell invoking Shiva and Kali. Of course, this is my opinion- you might feel inclined to invoke other deities or no one in particular at all. You could also do the LBR of the pentagram. Oh, just remembered a protection chant-

Divine Goddess, Goddess divine
Divine God, God divine
If there is evil within this place
Please make it leave this space

Just whisper or say it out loud. You could also picture a circle/cocoon of white/blue light surrounding and protecting you while you're saying the spell.
May he God and Goddess protect you and yours!
Blessed Be
Abhishek
"The witch who can't hex, can't heal"
"Follow The Threefold Laws ye should,
Three times bad and three times good"
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

wow I have never known anyone else to use that same spell! I say it a little differant tho. I have found that though the spell works. it works how it says: "if evil dwells within this place please make it leave MY space" ( key word there) So the thing can actually still lurk around , as long as it's not in your space. tricky tricky these things are. I have learned to be vary careful with how spells are worded lol.
Tinevisce

Post by Tinevisce »

Come to think of it, I think I actually got this spell from 's witchcraft site. Yeah, I think spells can get pretty tricky too- especially when you're doing banishing rituals. :lol:
Abhishek
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

really? its on there??? I had no Idea.. goes to show you how clueless I am lol
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

I think you should be really careful how word everything in every spell , im worried that one time i'll get it wrong , hurt someone and karma will come back in double force, also when you banish something as hedge witch said on another page , you have to close the spell and the circle other wise no doubt it will find a loop hole and scrape back in , also have you tried sleeping somewhere else to see if its following the lass or if it just lives in the place?
:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
Tinevisce

Post by Tinevisce »

Moonlit, don't count too much on my word tho- I can get very forgetful of the actual source of spells :D
Abhishek
lek

Post by lek »

I can only offer suggestions from my Christain upbringing....not sure of what value you'll hold that. But, if you are serious about this, a demon won't be afriad of you demanding it to leave or casting it out in your name. You/your name and your authority mean nothing to a demon. You have no authority over a demon, God does. Or specifically, Jesus. Cast a demon out in the name of Jesus and it has no choice, it must leave because you're invoking a power that kicked it's ass.

That's all I can offer. It's what I know. Take it for what you will, and good luck in whatever you do.
Invoke

Post by Invoke »

I gotta say, I agree with Lek because I too, was brought up christian. I don't know how you feel about the christian faith so I would recommend to go ahead and try every suggestion people are giving you. Cast a spell, have an exercism done, do whatever you have to do and if they don't work, try the christian way. Either way if she's afraid of it, she has already given it the victory to defeat her. The only way to defeat it is to stand up to it boldly. This isn't an easy task.
For one, in order to do it the christian way, she would need to convert her life to Christ. The demon may already have her and this could be WHY she is seeing it all the time. This would mean that she would then, need a deliverance exercism done on her in order to convert her life over to Christ so that this demon doesn't come back with 7 more. Both her house and her soul may need a cleansing. Stuff like this gets more people involved who have been devoted to their faith and are spiritually grown with wisdom. It requires fasting and seeking spiritual counselling.
To be posessed by a demon doesn't mean that she will act like an animal all the sudden. Or do evil things. Demons like to dwell inside the body because our bodies are warm and moist. They hate to dwell in dry, cold places. There are people who are posessed and oppressed that don't even know it. There are spirits of addictions. Demons can urge a person to commit suicide. Some demons can pass down through generations if there's a root that started a chain in her family. There's no telling who was involved with what to cause a manifestation of a demon. But someone opened the door.
Through the christian faith, christians believe that the Blood of Jesus is the most powerful weapon against dark demonic forces and once they are confronted by just the mention of The Blood of Jesus, demons HAVE to flee.

This is my faith. I believe it takes something pure,sinless,clean and holy to demolish demonic strongholds however I am not telling you to ignore anyone elses suggestions. There are people who have tryed different things and have claimed that they work.
Read up on it and get as much knowledge as you can. Talk to someone who can help ... and be careful!

Invoke

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”