Bullies.

Talk about anything you want to here.
Fallen Angel

Bullies.

Post by Fallen Angel »

Bullies- People who pray on weak to make themselves feel better.

It is HORRIBLE that they must harm a child (or even an adult) to make themselves feel better about their lives.

For instance a girl, to whom which i will name ....(Uhh...) Flower. Flower has (someway or another) some "Things" she has gotten on me. I will not say what she has, (if ya'll wish to know Pm me.) but let's say One she shouldn't even have that. and Two she shouldn't even exploge that!

Anyway she has something she shouldn't have, now were someway family. (Sorta) And since she's family, i expect her not to be like she is. be nice, not lie and seeve to get what she needs. Anyway she got it, and she took it around to our friends and they sent it to their's. now everyone in our town seen it. And she shouldn't have, whatever.

What i'm ranting about is the way that people treat others. Why in the heck would ya'll do that. I ani'tmaking no sense but still

What want is ya'll thoughts on Bullies. Rant, rave and talk about them or your experiences you want
~Alie!! :3
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

I was bullied when I was in 2nd grade. It went on for a month before I broke down and told my mom everything, because I was afraid that people would think I was weak or pathetic if I told anyone. Well, my mom went straight to the principal. Thankfully the girl ended up expelled.
KaidaPyralis

Post by KaidaPyralis »

I've been bullied pretty much all through school from when I started to when I was about 15/16, by different groups of people. I kinda just grew out of them though. They never really had anything specific on me, just that I was a "geek" and just a bit weird to them. I spent my time playing music, I didn't wear a lot, if any, make-up. I went from being 5 or 6, where apparently (according to parents) kids used to put glass in my pockets, to being 15/16 where they were just out to get my self-esteem.

I know it sounds cliche, but I'm now really glad I didn't fit in with them. I'm at Uni, have plans for the future, and most of that crowd last I heard were pregnant or one was even given an ASBO and banned from my neighbourhood.

I dunno. Bullies, 9 times out of 10, don't expect any kick back. One time a group of girls who'd been talking about "battering" me, decided to leave me alone just cos my friend mentioned I did Taekwondo. At the time I was a yellow stripe, so I literally knew about 3 months worth. They're mostly just cowards in groups.

Kaida
Lau
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I always had people who tried to bully me, but it never worked out for them. I was always targeted because I'm little, didn't fit in, was "nerdy" and just looked different race wise. Unfortunately for them I know how to take care of myself and have no problem with confrontation. With people who are bullying, they are trying to find somebody to make feel bad so they can feel better about themselves. If you confront them and tell them that you don't understand what their personal issue is, but you're not going to let them have the best of you, they tend to back down, and if you have to get violent, they tend to be big pansies, though you occasionally find someone who actually can handle themselves. Another thing you can do, if she has something on you, is just tell everyone and make it out not to be a big deal, even if it is for you, cause you have to destroy what their source of power is over you.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
leo_luna

Post by leo_luna »

I've been bullied almost all the way through elementary school, until I changed schools when I was 11 (we start school at the age of 4 in the Netherlands) It was a tough time, even got so bad that I wanted to kill myself when I was 10. But I have forgiven, I think they didn't know better and I'd like to think that my mind was to strong for them, because I wouldn't follow their lead and they were afraid of me taking the lead. It was basically one girl that got the whole group against me.
I found out that I wasn't weird or stupid, but I was just different and smarter. At a much later stage of my life I found out I have ADHD which also caused a lot of problems at that age. I think this whole thing actually made me stronger. I fight for what I love, friends are very important to me and I'll protect them with my life. I only pay attention to people's good sides and like the idea of letting people start out with an A (like in the movie dangerous minds, is that the name of that movie with Michelle Pfeiffer?) and they can either lose points or keep the A, and I found that if you are willing to give people that chance you'll find the most precious things in unexpected places. All I want to say, how much people will hurt you (and they will) when you open your heart, it will faint away against the light of the love that you'll receive. Bullies are just scared to get hurt...

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”