Garden Noob ^_^

Love to garden? Me too! Garden talk and photos goes here: Flower gardens, vegetable gardens, organic gardening, natural pest control, houseplants, more.
silvio_aeson

Garden Noob ^_^

Post by silvio_aeson »

I've been feeling a strong urge to plant over and over again for the past weeks, and I know the weather and such is good in my area to start planting.

I'm able to leave plants outdoors in pots for a while, but eventually they will need to come inside, and once I move into an apartment, they will probably have to grow indoors or perhaps on a covered patio or something.

My question is, as a witch practitioner, which Herbs grow well indoors without being terribly hard to grow (after all, I'm still just beginning) and what tips do I need to keep them flourishing (both magical and mundane)?

I know to plant during the waxing moon, empower the soil, and employ some gem magick with moss agate or another stone perhaps?
silvio_aeson

Post by silvio_aeson »

I guess I'm mostly interested in knowing which herbs are most often used (Like Lavender or Sage or Bay or what have you) so I know which plants would be best to start out with.

And which ones will grow well indoors. And just general "how-to" or tips.

Return to “Gardening”