Rain

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Phaedron

Rain

Post by Phaedron »

I'm not really sure where to ask this, but I was wondering if the sudden appearance of massive amounts of rain over two months (more so then in the last 5 or 10 years here in Arizona) could have any personal or divinary significance? Rain seems to have a vast number of mystical meanings and there have been spiritual rites to call upon it throughout history.

In my situation, the rain appears the very first night my girlfriend left on a long bus ride back back to Michigan. She had lived me with me for a year, and we were going to visit her home for Christmas, but she decided to go home for a month in January when it was less crowded. Well what was supposed to be a visit wound up being her just going home. She claims to still love me, but says the move home is permanent, she has no definite answers, and there is now little contact.

There was some spiritual significance to our relationship. Three months before meeting we were both looking at the stars and the trees and hoping to find that special someone. We both grew spiritually during that time too. A loving spirit filled my house, always at my left, and she had one with her too. It was quite a coincidence. I have spoken with various psychics and was told we were soulmates. It seems in the past I had married someone else, and she took her life because she could not be with me. There has indeed been many hardships for us in this life, and our love lives both seemed to have been cursed. For me it was rejection, and for her... abuse.

Getting back to the point, I'm wondering what, if anything, the rain could have meant. The situation with us is complicated. It is such that she may or may not be done with me, or may be decieving me as many of her precious things are still at my house, and after being the only one with money during the relationship (she finally has a job at home now) I am not paying to ship $400 worth of stuff back.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”