Two sets of twins

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
[nothing]

Two sets of twins

Post by [nothing] »

I have a twin sister and she’s 6 minutes older than me, and I also have two brothers that are twins, so my mother had 2 sets of twins, my brothers are 9 years older than me and my sister.

About 10 years ago one of the twin brothers died in a boating accident. the funny thing is the time of death I was about 30 miles away and I knew he had died, I rushed home and was told he was in a accident and passes away, he still visits me in my dreams.

I have some weird connection between all the twins in my immediate family.
Ipomoea alba

Post by Ipomoea alba »

That's really interesting. Is it only you who is linked to them? Or has it worked the other way around, like do your siblings feel a weird connection to each other and you? Could it be a family connection, do you have siblings who are not twins, that you do not have a connection to?

I'm not a twin. I have a brother who is older, but he and I have a weird connection as well.
Zili

Post by Zili »

My older brother and i although we look like twins are not he's two years older and we have a similar connection. I knew when he wrecked his bike when i was in high school, he passed out from the pain, 30 minutes later at a school rehearsal i get a call from mom saying "pack up we're going" and i knew it was because of the wreck. last year he passed out during one of his college classes, I felt something was off, he's hypoglycemic (diagnosed after this incident.) And this year when I passed out at school, he knew the EMS that was there had arrived for me...

when he gets cut or burned I carry his scars, just as he carries mine or we used to when we were little that hasn't happened in years now...but we aren't as close as we were then.

I feel the connection you have with your siblings is because you are all close emotionally if that's not the case now then you shared a really strong bond growing up.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”