My Crown Masterpeice at the moment.

Post your poems here. If you post a poem by another author, which is fine, please give the author's name if you know it.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Very good.
The reason I will not join the military.
I will not support this madness .. or rather this sadness.
Disipation of love.

Good luck Firewolf.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

THANK YOU! Sorry for the caps, but i utterly despise war and fighting. The stupid morons are just drving everyone to death. I mean no offense to anyone, but i refuse to stay quiet while OUR brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers are dieing for no cause. We need peace and love in the world of today. Not MORE violence and stupid crap that are just blood lust and full on murder!
~Alie!! :3
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

we could never be "mature" enough for violence because it is one of the most immature things possible.

they die because of pointless reasons. when will we wake up a realize that we are all brothers and sisters? killing ourselves needlessly.
N.R. Naiacinaed

Post by N.R. Naiacinaed »

I agree that war is stupid. But, I also support the men and women who sacrifice their life and their blood so we can have a better tomorrow. Because of human nature it is pretty much impossible to keep peace, except through war.... It's twisted, and painful, but I guess that is the way it is, eh? I loved your poem, Firewolf, and I agree with yall 100%.
N.R. Naiacinaed

Post by N.R. Naiacinaed »

I look forward to reading it!
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

i understand your concerns firewolf, and I mean no disrespect. many people simply just don't know what they are doing.

in the end though, violence cannot and won't be stopped with violence.

Return to “Poetry”