What I believe

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Jack Frost

What I believe

Post by Jack Frost »

I have taken my information from lots of different sources and I believe we are coming to a new age. Gaia (mother earth) is taking her revenge on the planet, with earthquakes and volcano eruptions, its all happening, the people who will be saved are the people who are awake and care for the earth. we are coming to a new consciousness, every day people are awakening out of there perfect little worlds. millions of people are going to die but in the end the world will be a better place.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Ooo, apocalypse. At least it will be warm i suppose.

Earthquakes happen. Volcanoes happen. It's what happens. The earth is not sentient. It is rock. No doubt the spirit of nature, which encompasses animals and perhaps plants is sentient. Perhaps it is one "being" However it does not control tectonic movement which is what causes volcanoes and earthquakes.

You will be happy to know that this year sometime there should be a rather large solar event, possibly anyway.
Zili

Post by Zili »

We're witnessing a rapid climate change which effects the earth and weather obviously so storms and other natural disasters are more likely to occur. We are seeing the slow death of an era our children or more likely our grandchildren and their children will see the beginnings of the era to come.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

The solar event will merely be part of the solar cycle, which is 11 years long. I believe it is tied to this cycle anyway. It just means the sun will be more or less active than usual. Nothing spiritual or amazing, except this time we rely heavily on satellites and electrical equipment. Given that the sun spurts out electro magnetic radiation like a massive microwave. The only thing shielding us is the earths magnetic field which is caused by a spinning solid metal core. If then sun punches out enough radiation the field will bend and be pushed closer to the surface of the earth, thus satellites, and possibly the power grid, could easily be fried like an EMP in a video game. No GPS, no mobiles, sporadic Electricity supply, sporadic internet. It wouldnt be pretty, of course there are safeguards, and we will see what happens i suppose.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

shadowx wrote:The solar event will merely be part of the solar cycle, which is 11 years long. I believe it is tied to this cycle anyway. It just means the sun will be more or less active than usual. Nothing spiritual or amazing, except this time we rely heavily on satellites and electrical equipment. Given that the sun spurts out electro magnetic radiation like a massive microwave. The only thing shielding us is the earths magnetic field which is caused by a spinning solid metal core. If then sun punches out enough radiation the field will bend and be pushed closer to the surface of the earth, thus satellites, and possibly the power grid, could easily be fried like an EMP in a video game. No GPS, no mobiles, sporadic Electricity supply, sporadic internet. It wouldnt be pretty, of course there are safeguards, and we will see what happens i suppose.
Oh perfect. More solar flares and solar storms. :roll: As far as I know, scientists are working on ways to cope with the solar cycle, but as we all know, the earth's MF is going to get hit pretty good.
Xal

Post by Xal »

shadowx wrote:The solar event will merely be part of the solar cycle, which is 11 years long. I believe it is tied to this cycle anyway. It just means the sun will be more or less active than usual. Nothing spiritual or amazing, except this time we rely heavily on satellites and electrical equipment. Given that the sun spurts out electro magnetic radiation like a massive microwave. The only thing shielding us is the earths magnetic field which is caused by a spinning solid metal core. If then sun punches out enough radiation the field will bend and be pushed closer to the surface of the earth, thus satellites, and possibly the power grid, could easily be fried like an EMP in a video game. No GPS, no mobiles, sporadic Electricity supply, sporadic internet. It wouldnt be pretty, of course there are safeguards, and we will see what happens i suppose.
You say nothing spiritual but even the most mundane of things can be tied with the spirit. We are beings of mind body and soul, all interconnected. Everything has ramifications on all ends.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Ah perhaps, what i meant is it isnt something magickal in the classical sense, it is more scientific in that we understand it.

It wont all be death and destruction, but i expect a few satellites will be damaged, and we sill see the auroras closer to the equator.

The power grid is easy to protect, just disconnect and/or shield the transformers, as i believe they are the weal point in all of this.

Interestingly the sun is a slow thing... So technically the solar activity is already high right now, but not much is happening! (Well, the harsh winter across northern Europe this year has been tenuously linked to the solar cycle being strong)
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

As someone who lives in hurricane zones, how will the wind be affected? The years 2004 and 2005 were very unusual, bizarre hurricane years but I recall no prophecies on it. Not since 1964 had any hurricanes gone far enough inland to do anything to places like central Florida, where I lived at the time. Yet in 2004, three in a row went smack through this area: one from the east, one from the west, one from the south direction. In 2005, we saw hurricanes as late as December. I remember being out at sea in October, as the ship was trying for business as usual while outrunning both Wilma and Alpha. I got no prophecies of any such thing and no Armageddon rants. All we got was higher home and renter insurance premiums from there on out, if indeed I could find any that would insure our living quarters. I feel so ripped off. :lol:
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”