A couple questions about Gaurdian Angels and Spirit Guides

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
MelissaDarling

A couple questions about Gaurdian Angels and Spirit Guides

Post by MelissaDarling »

A couple weeks back, I met with a pyschic - mostly by accident. I asked him about singing that I had been hearing. After asking me a few questions, he told me that the singing was my grandmother who passed away a few years ago - which I had kind of assumed because I can always feel her around and she was also very musically inclined in life.

He also said to me that I have two very strong gaurdian angels, and that she was one of them.

How can I find out who the other one is?

Are gaurdian angels more likely to be someone close to us - family/friends - than just a random person? Is my other gaurdian angel probably a family member as well?

Could the other guardian angel be my spirit guide or do I have a spirit guide as well as the two angels?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Well, there is a lot of confusing between beings who are here to help us and who we cannot see with our physical senses.

We are all assigned a gaurdian angel at birth, so this is most likely the other one. Who it is, I have no clue.

We also have many other beings around us who try to help us, especially during this time of darkness and ignorance in the world, there are many beings of a good nature who may come and go in and out of your life for various reasons.

The best thing you can do is meditate, separate yourself from the distractions that bring you down in the world and realize that peace, abundance and happiness is all yours at every moment.

Then spread this truth to the world. In this way, many many positive spirits will come to guide and assist you.

Love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi Melissa,

First, it is not surprising that your guardian angel is someone in your family (or at least one of them). This is frequently the case as they can trancend the realms of time and space. It is possible that you are not meant to know the other one quite yet because it takes time. I would not only suggest meditation but also maybe a tarot spread to help. It may be good to start there as well.

Best of luck!
Fallen Angel

Post by Fallen Angel »

Can the guardian angel be a demonic presence? Or does it always have to be something Angelic?
~Alie!! :3
Xal

Post by Xal »

Demonic and angelic are just are just word, what do you mean by demonic presence.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Fallen Angel wrote:Can the guardian angel be a demonic presence? Or does it always have to be something Angelic?
Yes fallen angel I also sense that you are being disturbed too much by the seeming duality of the world. Realize that we are all one, and you need the darkness to make the light, but light will always be greater. There is no real death, and there is nothing to fear. The beings acting in an evil way are not bad they just are ignorant.... much like small children.

Once you can rise above this duality you will stop thinking from the lower chakras of instability, non-faith, and non-power and realize things to be good and loving by nature... this will awaken your heart which will set in motion the healing of your whole being.

This again, is accomplished by meditation. But meditate on letting go of duality and having peace within yourself. Keep in mind that we are all one.

Love you,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Fallen Angel wrote:Can the guardian angel be a demonic presence? Or does it always have to be something Angelic?
As all things have free will, guardians come in all types of forms and personalities.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”