weird element situation

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
moonlit

weird element situation

Post by moonlit »

I am a fire element and i love everything about it. Wind fuels me and I love it too but..... I really love water. Is this weird? I mean its the oposite of my element but I even have dreams that I'm just swimming in water like I live in it or something. It just apeals to me more than any other element yet I'm afraid of it more than any element as well. I feel the least connected with earth. any reason why I feel closer to another element that "isnt mine" ??

moonlit
**Nothing is set in stone**
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Past lives most likely.
But we are all connected to every element. I believe in finding a healthy balance between them all, and cringe when I keep reading about people claiming different elements -- although I do understand other people are more dominated by one or a couple.

I'm earth, wind, water, fire, ether ;)

Love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
PurpleCelticWarrior

Post by PurpleCelticWarrior »

I love watching a coal or log fire flicker away and burn, I play rugby and do mud diving, so I roal about in the earth, also I love being at the ocean I feel the waves cleanse me but my element is air.. interesting :lol:
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

I agree with YOm on this. I would also point out that Elements are only Influences, not Absolutes. You're finding this out yourself it seems. Maybe you're beginning to understand that Elements are dominant only if you allow them to be.

One Walker. :D :wink:
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Our body is made of every element. How can any human be just one? Maybe if you were a fire monster/god you would be fire ;P Then you would melt the keyboard!

Silly jokes. but yea you prob get the point.

Love.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Ashkotewagosh

Post by Ashkotewagosh »

My element is water, and i feel really close to it but i also love the wind. I love the feel of it around me and it's sound. So i don't think there is anything wrong with you liking a different element over your own and besides, they aren't absolutes like One Walker said they're only influences. :wink:

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”