Vernal Equinox Excitement!!! 2 Free Chart Offers--The Works!

General questions and conversations about astrology.
being-singular-plural

Vernal Equinox Excitement!!! 2 Free Chart Offers--The Works!

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi everbody and happy new year!!!

This Aries energy is making me crazy, so I am giving away two free offers that I call "The Works" which includes a natal report, major life themes report, harmonic report, vedic report, numerology report and a 30-day transit horoscope. The first two members to reply to this post win the Works!!! Of course, I will need your name, time of birth, date of birth and birth locale as well as an e-mail address where you want the reports to be sent. Good luck and blessings to our winners-to-come!
In Light,
Chris
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Chris, I would like to thank you for offering these charts to our family here. I know you work hard on them and get nothing ( at least no money) from this. Thank you.
_Hecate_

Post by _Hecate_ »

I would love to have one too!
being-singular-plural

Congrats JBRaven and Hecate! You have won "the works"--I need all your info though. . .please e-mail it to moe or post it here!!! By the way, Hecate, I am at a crossroads right now so, if you are connected with her, maybe you could ask the great goddess to offer some advice for me!! I love your member avatar name!!! And JBRaven, thank you for your posts on "Good Men" as it is nice to hear sometimes, as it is so rare to actually receive appreciation for masculinity. . .

E-mail me your info at:

cdmorrison@rogers.com

Blessings,
Chris
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Wow! The first report was Right on, I haven't had time to read (in depth, I always skim my e-mails the day before I sit and read them) the others. If anyone has the means to buy one of these reports they should. Thanks agien.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That's what I've been saying all this time. I'm glad you agree JB.

_Hecate_

Post by _Hecate_ »

I will have to agree with everyone, the charts I recieved were out of this world. I very much appreciated them.

Even Hecate herself would have to admit they were great!( :lol: Inside joke) Be on the look out from a visit from her soon Chris. Barking dogs in the middle of the night, the form of an owl, or a very noisy crow.
being-singular-plural

Today is Hecate's day isn't it? I hope that you enjoy the full moon today Hecate (both avatar and goddess) and I am so glad that you liked the reports. It is a pleasure to do this for such wonderful people on this forum. Blessings to you,

Chris

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”