just a curious question

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
[wind_wolf]

just a curious question

Post by [wind_wolf] »

my element is air(main) and i'm aware of my spirit's energy. my question is mainly this: is it normal for a persons soul's 'apearance' to reflect their element obvios question i know its just beacause of that i had previosly always thought my element was water.
with our breath out we give life with our breath in we take life

may the light watch over you
and shadow be blind to you
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

In my eyes the soul or spirit is a reflection of your personality. After years being "inside" a body here it will undoubtedly look somewhat like your physical body due to how your body shapes your mind, but apart from that your spirit could appear fiery, watery, airy etc...

I think with practice it should be possible to shift the shape into something else, perhaps add wings etc... Purely on a spiritual level however. They would not be physical.
[wind_wolf]

Post by [wind_wolf] »

thax lol just sometimes when i look inwards my spirit 'unwravels' and seems to be air or water like, its why at one time i thought my strength wa water even though the winds answer my call:P
with our breath out we give life with our breath in we take life

may the light watch over you
and shadow be blind to you
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

wind_wolf wrote:thax lol just sometimes when i look inwards my spirit 'unwravels' and seems to be air or water like, its why at one time i thought my strength wa water even though the winds answer my call:P
Hey, me too!

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”