Asrology: Past, Present and Future Readings

General questions and conversations about astrology.
spectator03

Asrology: Past, Present and Future Readings

Post by spectator03 »

Astrology:

Indian, Vedic and Western, palm readings, tarot, runes, numerology, I Ching, Druidry, crystal gazing, feng shui, physics, so many forms of predicting past, present and future........

What is the most accurate and correct? Can anyone clarify? For if the predictions are different, what should one choose?....it’s all so confusing.
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

I don't think one is most effective. I think it has more to do with which one you feel most comfortable with. I like using tarot cards, but that's probably because I haven't really tried anything else, lol.

All of those methods tap into the divine and I think that is the reason why they are all effective.
spectator03

hiii

Post by spectator03 »

ok but i m still to be clear on my questios, mabe some one answers and it sets me going...... no disrespect to anyone on these answers....... thanx
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

I guess it also depends on what you want to know. For example, if you want to know whether a spell will work, then tarot card and runes are pretty helpful. With the tarot cards you can ask a specific question and it can answer your question.

Astrology and Numerology are very different from tarot cards and runes. They are already set down, intuition isn't really required. They would help you figure out what kind of person you are now and perhaps in the future. Astrology lets you know what is likely to happen on a certain day.

Crystal gazing and palm reading can also be used for past, present and future. I imagine that you'd have to more in tune with you psychic abilities for crystal gazing.

Once again, I'm not sure anyone can tell you which one is most effective as they all are. Have you tried using any of these forms of divination? There are many other forms, too. Directly speaking to the divine is one. There is also the use of a pendulum to get answers and even clairvoyance.
Rhiannon

Re: PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE READINGS

Post by Rhiannon »

I think it depends what you want to know?Just as Godsmack said?
creatrix

Re: Asrology: Past, Present and Future Readings

Post by creatrix »

Just wanted to add that sometimes you want a quick question answered with a yes, no, or maybe. You can use a pendulum for that. You can also use tarot by assigning YES to two elements (I use wands/cups) and NO to two elements (I use swords/pentacles). Major Arcana can stand for MAYBE.
starlady

Re: Asrology: Past, Present and Future Readings

Post by starlady »

the pendalum work true for me always,im trying with the tarot,and psyhic cards too,but im not getting much with them has yet

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”