What am I?

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Hubertus

What am I?

Post by Hubertus »

I have been studying magic for 2 years, and I still don't know what element I am. I can make arguments for every element, and arguments against every element. However, I don't really think that I'm equal with all elements either. It there some way I can figure it out? Some spell, ritual, or expert I can consult? I really don't put much faith in quizzes, because they always turn out wrong anyways.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

This is a West African numerology system:

By the last digit of the year you were born:

0 and 5= your element is Earth
1 and 6= your element is Water
2 and 7= your element is Fire
3 and 8= your element is Nature
4 and 9= your element is Mineral

If you tell me the last digit of the year you where born then I will tell you what the element means.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Hubertus!

It appears that you aren't attached to ANY one particular Element. I think that subconsciously you already realize the Elements are only influences and the degree to which they affect you is only that which you allow. You can certainly honor the Elements; utilize the Elements; and still not be attached or committed to any one particular one.

Just my thoughts. Hope this helped some! Blessings to you along the path!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Hubertus

Post by Hubertus »

Well, I was born in 93, so that would make me nature according to the West Africans. I think I'll honour each element equally, until I find a reason otherwise.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

You're obviously on point with honoring each equally.

The way this system of identifying elements is used is to identify the gifts a person brings into the world. Thus a Nature Person brings the gift of magic, transformation, joy, and authenticity. Nature people are known as natural witches and wizards in Dagara culture.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”