YAY!!!!!!!! for the air force

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.

Does this excite anyone else???

yes
75%
no
25%

Total votes: 12

moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I personally get tired of ppl looking at me weird or making me out to be a freak. I dress normal. I could be with a friend ans say "OMG just saw a red bird thats really great!" and other ppl around me will look at me like im a freak. I mean seriously grow up lol. ppl just are afraid to accept what they dont understand but they wont take the time to learn about it.

moonlit
**Nothing is set in stone**
[wind_wolf]

Post by [wind_wolf] »

airforce has always ruled now it just rules more:P
with our breath out we give life with our breath in we take life

may the light watch over you
and shadow be blind to you
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

are you kidding me????? when are ppl going to learn to live and let live?? I mean dear god someone believes differant than you so lets all freak out about it. I'm so sick of people thinking that I'm evil or like some fictional character on tv just because I'm a pagan. Deal with it lol. and christians causing an uproar over it is only making themselves look bad. it does give us more publicity though.

moonlit
**Nothing is set in stone**
ladystargazer

Post by ladystargazer »

We have the same rights as any other religion. Just because they dont like us wearing our symbols doesn,t mean we have to stop. I wear a tri quatra to school everyday and people have said something. But i told them if you make me take this off all crosses and anyother religious symbols should be removed also. Another thing is the freedom of religion any religion counts does it not. Thats just my opinion. I co exist fine with my christian brothers and mom.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”