Problem with a satanic witch... HELP?

Discussion of Christianity and other religious systems. How can we explain our faith to Christians? How can you merge your faith in Jesus with your belief in the metaphysical?
midnightgoddess

Problem with a satanic witch... HELP?

Post by midnightgoddess »

I have come into a HUGE personal problem with someone who was very near to me. She is also a satanic witch. She harrassed me due to this problem (really long dramatic story, so won't get into it), even though I apologized. I refused to let her harass me or apologize to her again.
I did two different binding spells so she would leave me alone and the drama would end. I'm a very sensitive person and it lead me into a great deal of anxiety and depression. The spells worked and she has been out of my life for a few months now. However, I cant' get her out of my dreams and mind. :knife:

This morning I took a cleansing shower and repeated a little chant/spell I made up in my head. I'm not sure if this will work. Does anyone have any spells or tips of how to get this person out of my mind and dreams?

I had the feeling she had been working some black magic on me, two weeks ago I felt completely drained and detached. It was as if I were a zombie. I wasn't physically ill. Just very drained. :17:
I don't feel that anymore but now I can't stop from having her pop into my mind and appear in my dreams.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
smileyface
Thanks!!!
Xal

Post by Xal »

Maybe you can work a phrase such as "only beings and energies of the highest good can interact or exist within me," into a protective spell or mantra.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
midnightgoddess

Post by midnightgoddess »

I can definately add that to some chants I've been writing up.

Thanks!
akumaxkami

Post by akumaxkami »

If your current problem with this person are centered around dreams and sleep, why not get a dreamcatcher, charge it up with protective powers, and hang it over your bed while you sleep?
Tempest Flair

Re: Problem with a satanic witch... HELP?

Post by Tempest Flair »

If you think that this girl worked negative magicks on you, you might need something a bit stronger to cleanse away any resudues of her, as well as something to give you energy and dissolve that depression and anxiety. I would recommend this sea salt ritual, that I borrowed and remodified from this years Llewelyns Magical Almanac.

This ritual has great power in the sense that you are sombining the powers of Earth and Water as well as the Water Spirits of the Ocean, the largest body of salt-water of the planet-and we know what a powerful cleanser of negative energy salt it. Do a little research to see when the nearest salt water tide is going out. You will need to take a cleansing bath in correspondence to the retreating tides. I would recommend setting the bath up almost like a water Alter-seashells, lots of blues and sea-greens, etc. You will need about 2 cups of rought sea salt, or whatever salt you happen to have on hand, although sea salt is recommended. Fill up the tub with hot water, hot as you can stand without it being uncomfortable, adding the sea salt. As you soak in the tub, envision the tides of the ocean going out and drowning all negativity in its depths, taking it away from you and giving you strength. Soak in the bath untill the water begins to get cold. When your done, do a quick rinse to get the salt water off of you.

I hope this helps!
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Re: Problem with a satanic witch... HELP?

Post by Black_Tail »

I'd say to stop worrying and thinking about her. Giving her your attention, even your doubts and fears, empower her more than any spell she could have done to you. You performed bindings, disposed of those spell materials away from your home? You've cleansed yourself and your home? Then just "let go and let god". It's a popular phrase with my family. You've done your part and are no longer responsible or in control of the situation so just "Let go and let the Goddess do what she will." forget about the girl, trust that you have done your best and the Universe will do it's part.
Good luck.

Return to “Christianity and Other Religious Faiths”