message me

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
spellcaster555

message me

Post by spellcaster555 »

if your a gay teen like me than plz message me and maybe we can txt or call. im a male.
Kassandra

your creepy "message me" posts

Post by Kassandra »

Dude, the cryptic one-sentence posts you've written for over a year now, as well as your repeated requests for people to contact you, are just a little creepy.

Folks, exercise caution please.

Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Has anybody actually PM'd him/her?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Personally mods I would delete the OP. I dont think any other forum I am a member of would allow something as risky and pointless as that.

i would strongly suggest that no-one messages that person. If you are a gay teen looking for like minded folk then just be patient and get to know people for who they are, rather than for their sexuality.

Absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, bi, or straight but this does not seem honest to me.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I'll message him.

If he turns out to be a freakazoid I'll be happy to deal with him.
Kassandra

real person or troll?

Post by Kassandra »

Well, I don't want this to turn into a witch hunt. This may truly be a "Tyler Everhart" of "Tiffin Ohio" in America who posted this, as he told Tiger Lily for his reading. I don't know. I just thought it strange to ask people to "message me" after not making a single post since March of last year, as well as all the rather odd posts before then.

But maybe this person doesn't have good communication or social skills. He may even have some sort of mental or emotional debility, and that's why he behaves like this, he really doesn't know how to communicate with others. So, I don't know.

I did, however, think it was overdue that we had a "predator warning" posted on this message board, for the younger ones here. So I would have posted that, as I did today, either way. I guess for some odd reason this post really brought that to the forefront of my mind, kinda' gave me a bad feeling.

Anyway, I am interested in hearing the response from this person though, if there is one. We'll solve this mystery.

Thanks for your concern and diligence, guys.

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”