I made a blog today!!

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Sallydreams

I made a blog today!!

Post by Sallydreams »

http://smalltownwiccan.blogspot.com/

Check it out, bookmark it and tell me what you think. :)
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

I've decided on a regimine for the blog, because I'm compulsive like that and I would like YOU GUYS to help me. :)

Sunday - I plan on attending a yoga class every sunday and maybe will chat about that, it'll be a personal blog day, doesn't have to be about Wicca.

Monday - Wiccan Word of the Week: I will explain a word from the vocab used in Wicca/Witchcraft. This is prob when I will elaborate on items used for ritual and the uses for certain things commonly found on Alters. I found this website that I will probably use as an outline.
( http://wiccapower.com/vocabulary.htm )

Tuesday- Herb of the Week: I think this will help ME document, research and learn about the herbs used for various things in the craft or for healing.

Wednesday - Song of the Week: Doesn't have to be Wicca related, just a fun new song that I found or an oldie I am stuck on at the time.

Thursday - Answer Questions I've recieved about anything so far that week or the week previous (If there are any) I figure there won't be that many questions, so I will just use this as a freeall regular blog day.

Friday - Video of the Week: Maybe not related to Wicca, but I will try to make them all related to Wicca. Either a funny or educational youtube video.

Saturday - Free day. I can blog or not blog. Some Saturdays are hard for me because these are my "On location" days for work.

What do you think??
Kassandra

Blogging "schedule"

Post by Kassandra »

Sounds like a good plan. Pretty rigorous, though :)

Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

Yeah... lol. But this way I won't have an excuse. And it will force me to post on days I feel blank and have nothing to write about.

And that's mainly a guideline. What I put for each day may not have JUST that in it. :) The glory of running my own blog. lol
Kassandra

Sallydreams blog

Post by Kassandra »

I see.

Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

New blog post. :)

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”