Super weird!!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Twisted_Pixie

Super weird!!

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Long story.. kinda.

My house mate has brought a chick he met off the internet to sort of live with us for a month... the moment he TOLD me (yes he didnt ASK me if it was okay) that she was coming to stay i had a bad feeling.

Anyway she arrived on boxing day but my fiance and i were in Sydney and we didnt come back until a few days later.... as soon as i walked through the front door i felt like i had been drinking all night the night before and i had the worst hangover (i'm well and truely over my morning sickness phase by the way)... i didnt feel right, i had to sit down, i was so bloody dizzy!!! Anyway, when Dylan came by about an hour later, the second he walked through the door he felt the exact same symptoms.

Anyway, the house has just had a really horrible, icky, negative energy ever since she arrived. I find myself feeling depressed, Dylan and i bicker alot when we're in the house, but when we're out, we're back to our normal lovey dovey selves again.

So i've smudged the house literally every second day since i've been back from Sydney because i smudge it while they're out and the house feels lovely, they come home and its back to normal again.

I have done a few protection spells that usually work an absolute treat!! I've smudged, then sprinkled salt water EVERYWHERE, drawn protective runes on their bedroom doors, the front door, the back door and even my own bedroom door with salt water... Everything that usually keeps negative people out of my house or atleast makes them feel very uneasy while theyre here...

When i did the huge spell, they came home, and she went straight into his bedroom and didnt come out again for a day or two... i overheard them argueing and apparently she is going home sooner than expected...

Anyway my question is, what the hell??? Why isnt any of this working on her?? She's so bloody negative and her energy just makes me feel like screaming and running for the hills. She's rude, SHE KICKED MY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And her energy is just down right depressing.

We're leaving on Friday to live in Sydney, but i am just curious as to why my spells that usually work so well arent working for very long with her, and why the house's energy goes back to icky after only a couple of days???

Anyone got any better spells?

Pix
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

No disrespect Twisted but the things you mentioned that you did to combat this were a bit 'fluffy bunny'.

Smudging and using blessed water is very low-key. It's fine for everyday accumilation of 'stale' energy, but this lady sounds as if she's got negativity eminating from her by the bucket load.

It's a good thing you're physically getting away from her because pretty soon that energy would have 'seeped' into yours and your other half's auric field and would have started affecting more than just your emotions.

Whenever you run into people like that it's probably best to do a full on binding on them. In effect what you wold need to do is 'bind' their energy to them so that it affects nothing and no one but themselves.

Do you know if this lady practices any form of magickal art herself?
Greek_Male_Witch

isn't this....

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

isn't this what we call "psychic vampires"? I mean she absorbs any positive energy around you?I think thats the case here,I would suggest a binding spell that will bind her own negativity to herself....
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Very interesting topic.

I have been in the same situation and never thought of binding the energy to the person. I did try banishing, but once that did not work at all and another time it was successful but took about five months.

The binding is a good idea. Thanks.

Marigold
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

This is different to psychic vampirism. Psychic vampires take energy from other people and most of the time they are aware they are doing it.
I am a PV (psychic vampire) and in actual fact it feels quite nice being drained by a PV, would don't want our "prey" to feel uncomfortable otherwise their natural psychic defences kick and kind of makes the process of draining them quite difficult for the PV.

It's pointless trying to 'banish' the energy from the person creating this. If somebody naturally gives off a negative energy then you would need to banish their energy from a space everytime they were there. You can't banish the energy from a person if that's the energy they natueally produce. It may buy you some time but they'll just start producing again soon after.

All that can be done in this kind of thing is either sheild yourself and others from the influence of the energy (which takes quite a lot of time) or bind it to the person.
Binding them takes less time but it can cause problems.
If the person becomes aware they have been bound then they won't be too happy about it and they could focus some of that negative energy on the person who did the binding.

That's why I asked if she's a magickal practicioner.
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

if that happened to me i crack some skulls too. kick her ass out. I couldn't believe my eyes when u said she kick ur cat OMG!!! i hope the kitty is ok.

I am in the same situation with my mom's friend sandra, she is so rude, she told me that i was a whor= and that i shouldn't be pregnant. when she comes over i high tail it to my bedroom. i sprinkled sea salt at the bottom of the door and the windows.

o goddess,
protect me from harm,
to those that dwell,
make them fly away,
to never return in any way.

don't for get to lite black candle. :D

blessed be
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

All ima say is,
(please pardon language)
Disrespecful bitch.

Blessed Be,
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Greymalkin wrote:No disrespect Twisted but the things you mentioned that you did to combat this were a bit 'fluffy bunny'.

Smudging and using blessed water is very low-key. It's fine for everyday accumilation of 'stale' energy, but this lady sounds as if she's got negativity eminating from her by the bucket load.
Hi Grey

Eventhough i think that term is ridiculous, i just thought i'd mention, i did say i smudged etc but i also said i did other spells to "combat" her, not just smudging... i am almost certain i mentioned that in my original post... :?

A binding is a good idea, think i might do that actually. Do you have any particular spells otherwise i will write one for myself... will give me something to do hehe.

Cheers guys for all your replies (hey that rhymed =D ) I'll try something more hard core than the spells i've been doing =)

Pix
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Binding spells pretty much follow the same pattern, however, if you are physically moving away from her then I wouldn't bother.

I am a little concerned. I have the feeling she'd fully aware of what effect she has on people and I also feel that if anybody were to try and stop her it would spell a lot of trouble for them.

Unless you want to get involved in a psychic war I suggest you leave it alone.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

She probably is aware of it, but mainly its she is very depressed and what not, she's young (17) and thinks the world revolves around her... but her energy is making me ill... i've been to the hospital twice since she's been here, this morning being the latest.... so i'm dying to get out of here (hopefully not literally dying lmao) But yeh i can put up with her till Friday i think... I just have never encountered someone like her... it was like she was immune to all the spells i used... ah well.

Thanks heaps guys! MWAH!

Pix
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

pix i'd tried to help u my dear since ur my friend. besides we're going to be mommies. i am worried about u and all that negative engery not good. i'd slap her around with a dead arm with the wet spot. lol ok i know it's twisted.
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

LMAO Thats awesome Syndica.

Well i just thought i would update... my spells actually did work, she is leaving tomorrow =D HOORAY!
Syndica

Post by Syndica »

omg that's awesome!! u should have a party, ummm yum sorry eating sweet potatos ooooh so yum. i know i miss hungery hippo. sweety i am glad ur ok. how's the baby doing? :)
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

@Twisted Pixie
Don't let her 'negative' energy get to you! I kind of have a feeling, she probably has issues or something? Either that or her chakra is all loopy! o__O ? I don't know?
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I actually feel quite sorry for this girl.

Some people just naturally exude a very negative energy and unless they can learn how to harness and control it and use it for their advantage it can be very damaging to the person.

I'm not surprised she's depressed. Negative people usually are and they usually have a drink/drug problem, family issues and very few friends.

I hope she eventually learns how to use her energy to her advantage.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”