Decision

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Got DAMN!
You are GOOOD Sally.
Jeez, that was preety damn skimpy.
But, seriously, soulg, i think that is some good adive too.
Meditation helps with a lot of things.

Blessed Be,
soulg

Post by soulg »

Sallydreams,

Thank you for your comment. BUT I don't appreciate it. Man common'! You don't know anything about soulmates, if you are writing stuff like this. You don't know anything about people neither. You are just a frustrating individual seeking some place to blow off some steam. Maybe you should find a forum for heartless people with a whole lot of frustrations. You don't give me crap about what to do, or how I should feel. I mean, Ginger here at least gave her point of view with mutual understanding and respect. Even though she has also her own view on it, at least she understands both parties. What about you? Nothing, you thinking that you know the answers to it all.

That things are so easy when you love somebody right?!. I choose this path, because I know how I am. Many people have told me that this is the best to go. Yes I already made my mind up, but I want to start all over clean. And not having the guilt feelings. And don't give me this crap about, yeah that I will only have a bit of guilt when I hear her name, or if there's something reminding me of her. What the hell do you know about true and deep love for somebody. If I wouldn't have any feelings for my fiancé, then I would just tell her that. When you meet your soulmate, it doesn't necessarily means, that you don't love the women anymore who you are with. But you can't live with 2 people. You have to make a choice. And someone will get hurt, one way or the other. Man, I even don't want you to reply anymore. The only thing you will accomplish with your narrow visions is frustrations. And since I'm not having any, DON'T make any. Blow off some steam somewhere else. Ginger has been an absolute help, for me AND my soulmate. Your input in this matter is 0. And don't give me crap about yeah you can't handle any skepticism, because Ginger didn't agree with some things neither.

I suggest you keep things to yourself, or do some homework about people in the same situation as me. There are thousands of people who met their soulmates, but are troubled, because they are married, love their husband, have children. For those people it is also difficult to make a choice, while you still love the man or women of your children. Everybody has a different situation. And everybody has to find a way to find the best and less harmful solution to it all. I come to this conclusion. You don't know anything about true love, people and especially about soulmates.

So back off!
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

Actually, I have met my soulmate and I had to leave the person I was with to be with her because it was the right thing to do for all parties involved.

From the first time I met her I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame, and all other cliches of such.

My whole life jolted and I was thrown into something I've never known before. She was drawn to me as well and we haven't been able to get away from each other since.

I love her with my entire being. I love her more than I can fathom.

So you, dear sir, are mistaken.

I did not come here to give you softie praise for making two people miserable, I give the truth or at least my version of it.

My intentions were never of ill-will, but I am very passionate about my ideals and I haven't ever said I am the know-all be-all. I'm sorry you were mistaken, but my intentions and advice was of the pure nature. I expressed my inability to see both sides clearly, it just seems that you, my friend, were unable to take criticism as I saw fit.

I do not imagine you would see my side, for it doesn't cater to your keeping both women in anguish and utter confusion just so you can sort things out.

Personally, it seems as though YOU should tell them BOTH that you need some time for spiritual growth so YOU can figure out who you want most.

But then again, I do not imagine you'd take my advice on the matter... as previously stated.
soulg

Post by soulg »

I love my soulmate, and my feelings are true. I am not lying to her or disrespecting her. At then end, it's me and here who has to figgur out what the best is for us. And like Ginger said, we need to talk to eachother.

Sallydreams, man, this forum is to have some advice for people with a true heart. This forum is not for machos like you, spitting out whatever. I know that I am true to my love. You don't cheat with your soulmate, cos I never cheated in any of my relations. Once you find your soulmate, it is like a magnet. You can't resisist, you can't describe it.

But what would you know about it? Right, nothing... I am telling you this, I don't want to wake up in the morning next to her (my soulmate) and not have been able to overcome my guilt. Because when you are a true hearted kind of person, you carry around things you did to other people. And if you are able to let it slip so easly, then that also means how deep you can love somebody. I am sure not as much as I can. I am not going to gudge you on who you are. But the fact that you go so lightly over it, proves as well how easy you could do it with anybody you love.

Well, I'm not. When I give my self, it is 200%. And the more you give of yourself, the more it is difficult to get out of it. That's the price to pay. And now that I have found my soulmate, we would be together for ever. That's not even giving 200%. That's giving your soul. Please don't give me crap of this or that. Only 1% of the population finds his/her soulmate. And yeah, not always in the most easiest times. We can be lucky that I am not married, or have children or non of that. There are many people in my situation who are in those situations. And my thoughts go to them.

I've read dozen of stories about people not able to let go. Man, I can't believe that you can be so cold and easy going in your feelings. Yeah, I mean, people like you, there are 99% of them. I know what I represent, and I know what I can offer. And when you meet your soulmate, you don't need words to express it. It's a mutual feeling, a mutual understanding. I didn't went through everything I went through just to mess around!! I did it because it was meant to be. We have been chosen by faith, or a greater power, I don't know. I have never encountered that in my life. But I embraced it. It doesn't mean that it makes things easier!

That's the last thing I am going to say to you, because you are really p***ing me off..
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

Soulg, as I previously stated- I have no intentions of making you mad. Just giving you an opinion (that you asked for, but didn't expect, I'm sure.) that is my own. You can choose to agree with it or not, but your animosity towards me leads me to further feel correct about my feelings about this subject.

You keep saying that I don't know what a soul mate is because you are too angry to believe that someone who could call you out could possibly be able to feel, right?

I'm sorry, but you are wrong.

I wasn't lying when I said that I had found my soul mate. When I found her nothing else mattered, and still doesn't. I would lie, cheat, steal and kill to have her. Because no one else matters to me, not even myself... or my own guilt.

I've never felt that way about anyone or thing before in my entire life. So therefore, I do not understand why you hesitate to be with <I>your</I> soul mate. That is all.

Also, I am aware of my non-filtered personality. I don't sugar coat anything... and I am quite capable of making people homicidal by saying things that wouldn't bother me at all.

If you came here for honest opinions, you received them. I accept your responses and I hope that you will come back after thinking about what I've said (because I know it will haunt you, you will relive every one of my statements and it will boil you over with anger... I see it happening, I'm sure of it.) when you are less angry, seeing less red, and have actually thought about what I said.

I am not trying to argue with you... I'm just trying to tell you my widened opinion of it so you could maybe understand what I'm coming from and why I see your situation like I do.

Again, I'm sorry to upset you so.
soulg

Post by soulg »

I am a bit more resistant than this. I do understand what you are saying, but you are not leaving the "church" in the middle. You are to straight forward, without considering the grey zone. That is your problem. As I told you before, don't tell me that I can't handle skepticism, because I can. I have no problem with this all. If you are willing to dig in me and try to understand the person I am, I would understand. That you need proof that my intention a crystal clear and that I am not trying to hurt or mislead anybody. What I do say, is that you say, the day you met your soulmate, nothing else mattered.

When you love somebody which isn't your soulmate, and you spend 6 years with that person it is difficult to back off. ESPECIALLY when she founded out that I was "cheating" with my soulmate. Which part don't you understand in that. Yeah, I would kill, cheat, give my life for my soulmate. But listen to this. If I would leave now, it would not only leave me with a pack of guilt, it would also leave my ex-fiancé with the thought that I left her for somebody else. I don't want to do that to the person who I was with for 6 years. And when you have a heart of gold, or are a person of true intentions, it makes it very very hard.

So if you are saying, that even in these situations, you would be able to face your back, leave with your soulmate and say to the person you have been with, sr**w you... then that would also explain what kind of person you are no? Whether you would give your life, cheat, steal or do any of that... I am not so sure. Stealing and cheating, yeah, that maybe. But if the day would come to give your life?

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you wouldn't, but it makes me wonder if you would be able to... I give my life for the person I am with, already from the start. And I would do the same for my soulmate, and even more then that. It has nothing to do of not taking any criticism.
You wanted to know why I couldn't. Well now you know. If you have been in a relation with somebody so intensively for so long (read the story), and if you are a kind of person which is pure in his feelings, then YEAH it is difficult to let go. People like me, have to find a way, a path to overcome that. And that's what I have decided. No, not on my own. But with the consult of many others who share the same vision as me.

I am not alone in this. If I would be, your words would have had more impact on me. But since, 1) you are not in a grey zone, 2) being way to straightforward, 3) totally not understanding what I am facing, it makes me indeed, not accept your reasoning. And not I can hold the heat very well. But I don't follow your vision, because for me, they are not pure. Simple.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Ok, i have to stop this.
This is enough guys. I understand you arent tryin to start something Sally, but i think soulg is.
Now, dont get angry with me. I dont do angry people, cuz i DO angry. Ok.
Now, quit bein asswipes(Soulg, that happens to be You), and listen to me.
Follow Sally's advice. Calm down before you read over her posts again.
Calm it down, and DONT get an attitude with me. Iight?
Thank you.
Now, do what is best for you. We are background people, who can only type. We can pursuade you do something but we arent RIGHT THERE. Do what you feel is right, considering advice from BOTH of us. Kk?
Tell me how that goes(:

Blessed Be,
JacobM

Post by JacobM »

Hey

My name is Jacob and I've been reading quite some stories now... Yours seems to be most similar to mine, fortunately I was not married nor engaged. Nevertheless, I'm still trying to figure out what I should do and maybe if you could give me some feedback about your progress?

Thank you for your time.
Kassandra

paragraph breaks

Post by Kassandra »

Guys, going forward please use paragraph breaks (I added some in your posts this time). People would actually like to read your posts, without getting cross-eyed and falling out of their seats from vertigo, lol!!

Thanks.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”