These dreams feel more like memories......

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Stephanie Mae

These dreams feel more like memories......

Post by Stephanie Mae »

I have been having dreams for the past month or so, and they keep getting more intense and urgent in the feeling of them. The dreams are actually very pleasant, but I feel that I am having them for a reason. They are always of myself and a man that feels very familiar and warm. I change throughout the scenes, but my eyes stay the same, and the man always stays the same. The various dreams are of everyday activity; eating, going for a walk, playing music, dancing and so on. The dressing style and surroundings change with the change of my face. I am always talking with this man in a very intimate way. The weird part is that I am consciously observing the dreams as a third person (watching myself so to speak), and the man will sometimes stop talking to the me in my dream and make direct eye contact with me. He never directly speaks with me as the observing, but he stares at me and I know he knows I'm watching. I also am not able to hear the conversations, just watch as if looking through glass. I was able to identify an item to make toast in one of the dreams. My great grandma still uses this item to make toast in her fireplace, so that is how I knew what it was.

My grandma has offered to guide me through an exercise to find out if they were memories, but I'm not sure. I have not worked anything to contact anyone or tried to solve the urgency myself, because I am in a way waiting them out. Honestly, I am a little worried that if I do follow my instinct and figure these out, I will affect my son and husband.

So, what are your opinions or experiences?
sshanti

Post by sshanti »

none of my dreams have been like a continuing story but I have dreamed of people I have not known (yet?) or maybe from a past life.
I have wondered if the people that are in our dreams having some dreams about us also
Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon »

i would work on it...you never know what you may find... hell who knows stephanie.. the familiar man could be your current husband... who knows... all i know is that my dreams are memories... past lives... and places i have yet to be... if you want we can discuss it in further detail... say in PM... its to complicated to explain here LOL
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Thanks, I actually received some really great advice on this and so my grandmother is going to work through this with me.
sshanti

Post by sshanti »

:) oh good, it's good to hear your good news. Even though the dreams are a mystery for now, at least they seem pleasant. I am glad your grandmother is helping, and you will be able to understand them.
Have you hugged your cat today?

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”