need the help of the girls

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
starlightlunar

need the help of the girls

Post by starlightlunar »

have to apologise this is the second post of this nature. What does one get for the woman who has everything? Looking for littlethings that are fairly cheep. I found an american indian feathered hair braid which was cool.
God bless.
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

My family does not do the Christmas thing in the way that most American's celebrate it. We each get one gift from everyone else and it is something that is personal, while being of specific use for the celebration and future celebrations. I would try to think of something that would remind her of a moment you guys might have shared or something that she has always wanted but never actually bought. The more personal the better. Hope that helps.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

mmm what about you cook for her, the room full of tealights, nice music, rose petals... and then a glass of wine and you two cuddled up maybe watch her favorite movie. or if you live in the country you could write her name with tealights on the beach and have some sort of picnic...
she can have everything but feelings and memories are priceless
Stephanie Mae

Post by Stephanie Mae »

Witch13 wrote:mmm what about you cook for her, the room full of tealights, nice music, rose petals... and then a glass of wine and you two cuddled up maybe watch her favorite movie. or if you live in the country you could write her name with tealights on the beach and have some sort of picnic...
she can have everything but feelings and memories are priceless
Great idea with the tea lights on the beach!

Return to “For Everyone”