How did your 1st spell feel?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Rachel

How did your 1st spell feel?

Post by Rachel »

I didn't know whether I should post this here or not but I'm really interested in knowing what everyone's feelings were when they did thier first spell or ritual or anything spiritual.
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

When I did my first spell I felt good but it turnd out bad because I released a demon from sleep inside my head. Hes still in my head but when I get really mad I black out and loose control. Some times its mainly yelling but he does like to fight.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

How did you feel before that?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

melancholy but then agien I no matter how excited I should be 9 out of 10 times that is how I feel.
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

I felt empty like something was missing. So Im more filled. I love this site because theres people to talk to.
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

ummm... i felt kinda tingly.... and excited i guess.... other then that nothing really
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
5moons

Post by 5moons »

I felt good cause I made my aunt happy. My first spell was a charm spell on my baseball bat to make somy team had luck on our side while we play the number 1 team. An we won the game in the end.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I was scared to death!!! I didn't know what was going to happen. Plus when you grow up Christian you're thinking am I gonna go to hell for this? Obviously I got over it. I got real tingly and the hair stood up on my arms. When I was done I got really lightheaded and almost sick. I didn't know how to ground back then. But the spell worked w/in 2 weeks and then it was like I kick ass!!!
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Yeah see I would think I would be scared as hell or nervous because I think just like you did GD
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

It gets better with time. When I first started I had this big box w/ candles and oils things like that and I remember thinking I'm such a freak. I felt like I was one of the only people on the planet doing this stuff. Which once you get on the web, you realize it's the complete opposite. Somtimes I still get a werid feeling, when the lights are off and I have all these candles burning. Usually I get a chill that makes me shiver. Really what I think it is, is that I'm gaining energy to use in the spell. Every spell is different and they all give you a different feeling. Some get you all excited and hyper afterwards, others make you relaxed and all you can do is just sit there.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Yah time is always on your side. So take your time and enjoy what you are doing. Or you will get nothing out of it.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I felt very impatient and expectant!
I'd read up on spell casting for like years before I ever first attempted to cast a spell. Then when I did get round to it I thought " this will never work ".
And you know what? It didn't work.
But it didn't stop me there. I read more, and meditated more and spent more time getting to know me and my universe. Now when I cast spells they work.
Why?
Because they will.

hedgewitch
_Hecate_

Post by _Hecate_ »

Many people have done magic in one form or another without even knowing it.

If you have ever blown out the candles on a birthday cake and made a wish.......That is magic think about it ...wished on a falling star, had a lucky rabbits foot.

Magic has alway's been part of my life, since I was a child. I really can't remember the first time.
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

I felt this surge of energy run through me,a bit dizzy and tingly as well!!!But most of all I felt alive inside,a happy feeling,that was the best part for me!!!!

BB!!!Tigerlily
darkestlight*

felt

Post by darkestlight* »

I felt really weird, cuz part of me was really excited and happy and nervous, and the other side, was totally scared I was afraid of going to hell, lol! and I was all like what if this doesn't work and there's no way I can be a witch! Well... it did work, and im no longer worried about hell so... :D
Lora

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”