Should I banish her?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
FourFangs

Should I banish her?

Post by FourFangs »

So, there's this girl I know who gives me very icky vibes and I can't help but notice I suddenly get very cold when she's around (This part is likely just my imagination). She's done some stuff in the past that I don't really agree with such as cheating on her boyfriends (one of which is a good friend of mine), lying about being harassed/raped, and using/leading on my friend and then leaving him for his best friend.

I would really like to cast a banishing spell on her and make her move away to prevent her from doing anymore harm to my friends. Plus, the icky vibe I get from her makes me fear that she'll do something even worse in the near future. The only thing that stops me from banishing her is the fact that my friend (the one she used/lead on) is still really good friends with her and I don't want to hurt him.

Advice?
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

I wouldnt "banish" her, she has as much right to be there as anyone else... but you could do some sort of binding spell to help her from thinking twice about hurting anyone... we're all here to learn lessons... sending her away is preventing her from learning her lessons there & preventing other people from learning their lessons.... or atleast delaying them... she will probably just move away and do the same thing to other people.

I think just binding would be okay... but no ill intent
FourFangs

Post by FourFangs »

Alright, I'll try that instead. Thanks!
akumaxkami

Post by akumaxkami »

The way you feel around this girl makes me think she might be a psychic vampire - draining people she's around and making them feel terrible. It's obvious she gets off on the attention as well, if she's lying about rape. She probably has no idea she's doing this.

I suggest to look into some psychic shielding, which is not only good to protect you from her negative vibes, but the people you care about too.
Thorn Healer

Post by Thorn Healer »

hopefully im not too late but, i wouldnt bind anything that doesnt usually bring anygood. i agree with puttingup a psychic shield and not banishing or binding.
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

Do you know how to push a demon away? Try that toward her. I think she might have a demon in her. When I get a sickly feeling near someone (including being colder) it's usually a demon inside them. I suggest to still have the shield up too.
FourFangs

Post by FourFangs »

I don't think I'm going to see her again now that she had graduated from my school, so the problem has passed. Binding didn't do anything, so I did do a banishing spell to just keep her away from me, and for the most part it worked. Thank you everyone for the advice. But how does one put up a physic shield?
FourFangs

Post by FourFangs »

Hmm. Alright. I'll experiment and see what works best for me. Thank you for the info.

Return to “Teen Concerns”