my birth chart... scorpio... pisces....

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Azura

my birth chart... scorpio... pisces....

Post by Azura »

I was born in brooklyn... Maimonides hospital... ;p... at 2:30pm... on november 15th, 1989.... but I feel less like a scorpio and maybe more like a pisces... =& ... I guess i might b like both,.. but i'm submissive and not dominant like a scorpio,... and indecisive, and shy, and compassionate, ... im a piscio... lol....

...would there be something on my birth chart to explain pisces qualities...? =& ... and would the order of the signs b more significant, or the order of the planets...? =&.... ie: scorpio is the 8th sign, and pisces is the 12th.. but scorpio is ruled by pluto which is next to pisces's ruler neptune....
ImperfectAngel

Post by ImperfectAngel »

LOL a piscio :lol:

Your ascending sign is Pisces...this is why you feel so connceted to the Pisces sign. ( your ascending sign is the zodiac sign that was ascending on the Eastern horizon at the moment you popped out in the world )

Just becasue you are a Scorpio doesn't mean you will ahve all the qualities of a scorpio. Other factors such as your moon sign, your ascending sign, ect., will effect your personality also.

Hope this helps
Azura

Post by Azura »

Thank you ;p... But do you say that because it must ba an explanation for it, or do you know it is my ascending sign...? How do you know? =&
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I'm going to recommend this site to you. You can draw up a chart based on your date of birth, time of birth, etc, and it shows you which signs are which and how they affect you.
http://www.alabe.com/freechart/
They give you a nice drawn up chart for free. Of course, if you're willing to pay more, you can get more, but the free chart is enough.
Hope it helps you. :)
Azura

Post by Azura »

thank you ;p
ImperfectAngel

Post by ImperfectAngel »

Azura wrote:Thank you ;p... But do you say that because it must ba an explanation for it, or do you know it is my ascending sign...? How do you know? =&
I know because of your chart...ie what NightRose posted :wink:

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”