Blue's blog

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Bluemoondreams

Blue's blog

Post by Bluemoondreams »

well ifigured I would start some were and that happens to be with the blessing of my familly.

May the path great you with joy.
May the gods give you their blessings were you may travel and the goddess give you blessings.
May joy come to find you.
Peace live at your door and love seek its way to your heart.
As was write in times gone of my ancestors before me all I wish is that you might find on your journey what gives you most joy.
Be blessed.

I was taugh this by my grandmother as in so many things, she was my guide. She always said I was strong, don't get me wrong I am actually pysically very weak and have a lot of health problems that I won't bore you with. I have always had sight though even though I am actaully as blind as a bat with out my glasses. Spirits angels the fay the elves they are my friends my only friends.

But enough of the melecolly, I've been getting the same message over and over for a long time now so here I shall express it and if it mean anything to any one I am glad it helps.

Take your people.
Build the ships,
Take your people and go
fly away back to the myst that bore you.
Let the Lady lead you home
The ocrical guide you
No man weilds the blade that once was weilded but woman does.
Take your people and go!

Really I don't get much off it a little but to me that dosen't say a lot, I get lots of symbols with it I've drawn most of them I don't think any one wants to see my drawing. If it helps I always see a white plannet I assume with three moons two blue and one white.
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

Life here the pasat few days has been strange, I live in a small village, thats surrounded littlraly by energies, the sea on one side, forest to the other, to the east one river to the west another.

Now the wind here has always and I mean always made odd noises ask any one who lives here and they will tell you the same. Some put it down to the castle others the ruins of the church . . . Any way. The last few nights i feel like something is prowling out there, the noise of the wind has been terrible like some sort of creature. I don't really know what to make of it, but I know my spirit friends, the gaurdians I have and my spirit brother have been gaurding me.

The sea salt on the window sill is keeping what ever itis from my house, but it wants something I can feel it.
Bluemoondreams

pictorial

Post by Bluemoondreams »

Just something I painted!
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Blue!

Interesting painting! The first impression I got when looking at it was "Everything Ends.' I was surprised because my personal belief is that nothing ends. It also feels like a seascape but with a Crescent Moon in it. What was your thought/inspiration when painting it?

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

And I like the rectangular format.
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

when I painted it I wasn't thinking of anything in particular it just apeared in my minds eye. So I painted it, at the time I had just split up with my boyfriend and Michael had appeared in my lift for the first time in a long time occupanied by another michael, who has staid I drew him but I didn't put it up. I tend to think my art is not very good.
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

Well I found under my bed today that I'd been drying out some flowers and compleatly forgot, I found rose pettles and sweetpea. I often dry flowers for spell use, it's strange how I forgot about these. I never dried sweetpea before and had enough for two small bags. Hmm From looking in my herb book it's used for freidnship, chastity, courage and streangth. Thats ratehr apropriate right now. . . might have to see if any one else knows what I could use them for!
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

It sounds like you re-discovered them just when you were suppose to so I'm thinking that you should use them for those things which you already described! Like you said, it's appropriate!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

I love how I'll refind these things just when I need them. Michael looks like he is here to stay, I'm not sure if any one wants too see my pictures of him. . . i loves reading all the comments come talk to me more.
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

since the year is due to start new I wrote something in the start of my pysical diary and I thought I would share.

Wheel turning
Year yearning
and we are learning
of daylight blearing
Nightlight Flairing
of year unferling.
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

wow I went to town today and that was one intresting day. I found two books I wanted and one unexpected one . . scot cunningham I love his stuff.

I also picked up a male angel figure to replace my broken female one. I always found it ironic that the angel on my alter was female yet my gaurdian Alex is male and my now second Gaurdian Michael is also male.
Any way I brought this new angel on the spot and a stand to show him off, I didn't look at the label on it till I got home and irony of ironies the angel is Michael.
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

i was digging threw my old pictures and ran into this . . . enjoy!
Bluemoondreams

Post by Bluemoondreams »

any way another of my odd little poems came to play today!
Music

The notes of heavenly music
I can hear them as they fall
Out of the sky dripping melody
How sweetly they seem to float
And upon my heart seem to dote.
(leaving me a truely loveing note) <----- got taken out at the last moment butfor some reason I feel like including it here.

Tender and truly loving
They wash my fears away
I can hear love in
There beautiful song
For such a melody I long.

The music from heaven
It makes me feel oh so light
And as I listen I find that
It sets my soul free
And it lets me be me.

Inside my soul now I feel
A flower blooming boldly
Brightly painting my soul with light
And in my heart a strong loves take hold
This music has burned away the bitter cold.

Till now I have heard nothing so sweat
Nothing has ever been so tenderly divine
As those words that are yours and mine
Oh now I hear that music were ever I am
No one can make me believe it is a sham.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”