Can someone do a reading for me

General questions and conversations about astrology.
sabanfanman

Can someone do a reading for me

Post by sabanfanman »

I am in a tough position career wise and need some guidance.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

If you scroll down to "Psychic Readings, Intuitive Guidance, Tarot Readings," you'll find Tiger Lilly and Risingpanther, who are experienced tarot readers. These readings are free, but may not be as in-depth as you might like, and the turnaround may be a week or two. Tiger Lilly has a website you could visit to schedule an in-depth reading, as do I, and perhaps other members here (you'll have to look for their websites). You may be able to PM Risingpanther for a more in-depth reading as well, I don't know. Also, you could Google "psychic readers," or "intuitive consulting" or something. Be sure to carefully read over the reader's profiles to see where their heads are at, before scheduling an appointment. In the end, go with whomever "resonates" with you, that is, you have a good feeling about, and is affordable to your budget. Like any other consultive relationship, you want someone with whom you'd feel comfortable working with again in the future, should the need arise.

Be aware that most readers offering readings on this message board are beginners, not consistent or trained practitioners. Many may be teenagers or younger looking for a practice opportunity only. We do encourage everyone to obtain readings from them in order to give them an opportunity to practice. They are highly intuitive and can give you surprising answers. However, keep in mind the limit and scope of their abilities.

I know you feel like you're at a crossroads in your life, and you want an immediate answer. But for something as important as your career, you want to take your time and be selective about who you present these kinds of questions to. A wonderful intuitive guide can point you to the right direction for your life, and be an adviser to you as valuable as a good attorney or physician. An unskillful reader, or worse a straight up scam artist, however, may just wreak havoc. , the owner of this website, posted some info here about an example of a serious scam psychic Loretta Williams aka Mrs. Adams Readings should not encourage fearfulness, nor be exorbitantly pricey, nor worded in such an "out there" way with metaphysi-babble that you didn't understand what the reader told you. Readings should not incorporate histrionics, as I shared with another member here: "Psychic reading that disturbed me" post

In short, maybe for the light stuff it's OK, but do not be haphazard in your choice of readers if you have serious questions about your life path. Take your time with this, don't be hasty. This is your life. Take the time to carefully research and consider all your options, as you would for any other consultant you'd hire. Choose wisely and approach this with the common sense and the seriousness it deserves.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”