Samhain is near. What would you do?

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
`amber

Samhain is near. What would you do?

Post by `amber »

Merry Meet my friends :)
Samhain is coming. Its quite near. With a week or so more to prepare

what are your plans? how do you celebrate? What do you do on that day.

it would be my first time having an esbat celebration. Do share with me :D

thanks.
God bless everyone
Twisted_Pixie

Post by Twisted_Pixie »

Samhain is my favourite sabbat =) But i live in the southern hemisphere so we'll be celebrating Beltane =)

For Samhain i usually have a mute supper, i do a ritual to honour my ancestors, and do the normal carving pumpkins etc hehehe Last Samhain i did a ritual to go into the underworld with Hecate and gain wisdom from my ancestors.
White*wolf

Post by White*wolf »

Samhain is my favorite holiday. This year I'm going to a ritual on Nov 1st. There is going to be food and also a raffle. For Halloween I'm going to give out candy to the trick or treaters, carve pumpkins and watch as many horror movies as I can. I can't wait.
-Jessica [aka Whitewolf]
Ankhhape

Post by Ankhhape »

Just as May Eve brings forth the Summer birth, so comes the shadow side, the coming of the Dead, the Night of Pan. The birth of the Celtic Winter when the dead walk between the paths of twilight and dawn. When vampiric flesh and ecstasies become known and the Varcolaci drink in the Moon . . . 'Feile na Marbh is upon us, drink in your desires.

Blessed Samhain to All
EM
White*wolf

Post by White*wolf »

Since I've been feeling sick lately I ended up not going to the ritual today. I did have a lot fun handing out candy on Halloween tho.
-Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”