brothers

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
thunder horse

brothers

Post by thunder horse »

I have had the unusual experience of having been joined with samarai brothers...both being soul mates of mine. The appeared in this life, and I met them years apart, tho I recognized them immediately when I found this this life. In our original life together, they fought over me and we have traveled many lives dealing with this tri-force. The energy when I met each of them was so intense that people around us remarked at how the area felt and they didnt understand..we did. Both brothers Knew me too. It is my job now to rejoin them so they may have a chance at resolving this rift between them but more importantly, to deal with the lack of honor of the one brother.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Are they both male in this life as well? Did you ascertain the "story" immediately upon meeting them, or did it come to you later, after some past life regression work?
thunder horse

samarai

Post by thunder horse »

both were born of female bodies but neither felt comfortable in them. Both wanted to transition to become male. One is and one will not.

The first one I met, is the one who will not, and is extremely homophobic but she has known all her life she was male. And a samarai. She knew me and I knew her immediately as soul mates...and recognized the time frame and people we were to each other within three conversations, each one leading us to more and more until the final thread was drawn and the tapestry became whole. We knew there was another member to our soul mating...we could feel/see ...but felt we would not encounter him in this life. I ended up leaving her because she was dishonorable, something she prided herself on yet truly was not and when I called her on it, her reaction was telling.

I walked away and never expected to run into the other member of our Soul Mating. I wasnt looking..years had actually passed between I and the first one. Again immediate recognition upon meeting and intense energy and within three conversations, I knew he was the other brother. He was born female bodied in this life too, and is transtioning now to be male bodied. He told me about his life as a samarai before I even shared my Knoweldge with him...and he said something that was crucial to the identifying of the Truth behind it...there is no doubt.

And my adult daughter, who knows the first but has not met in person the second yet, told me of my bond with the first and after emailing with the second, told me (without me telling her the link) that she never thought someone could have two brothers as soul mates....
Kassandra

Re: brothers

Post by Kassandra »

thunder horse wrote:It is my job now to rejoin them so they may have a chance at resolving this rift between them but more importantly, to deal with the lack of honor of the one brother.
I hope you may not get too disappointed if your job never leads to the desired result being accomplished, even though you've done all you were supposed to do. You can bring horses to water, but you can't make either of them drink, you know?

From my experience in a roughly similar situation, I've learned, for your peace's sake, it's best to keep as much detachment to the outcome as possible. As long as your karma is broken by it, and you're free, that's the best you can hope for. If they need more lifetimes to get over it all, so be it. That's on them. I've been there and it's really frustrating, especially when the other party knows the same reincarnation story as you do, but won't transcend the issue at hand, and they know.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I understand you feel it is your job to rejoin the brothers the only questions I have are: why, what exactly is your connection to the brothers, and are you possibly the cause of the split which would be the reason you feel the need to repair the bond between them
thunder horse

Post by thunder horse »

I have no intention to fix this. Its their karma. It is merely my job to rejoin them. It is not my job to do their work for them, nor to make their decisions. My guess of what will happen when they meet? That neither are ready....

Am I the reason they are at odds? Yes and No. I was mated to one originally and his brother was jealous for he desired me as his own and so when my mate was readying for war, his brother killed him so I could be his.

I did nothing to cause this. I was devoted to my mate, but yes I also loved his brother. However, I did not will the murder. I was appalled it occurred. But I had to be with his brother once my mate was dead. It was the cultural thing to do at the time.

He killed himself shortly after, for he felt the shame of his actions everytime I turned my face when he wanted me.

I am now with the one who was originally my mate and who had been killed by his brother.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

thunder horse wrote:I have no intention to fix this. Its their karma. It is merely my job to rejoin them. It is not my job to do their work for them, nor to make their decisions. My guess of what will happen when they meet? That neither are ready....

Am I the reason they are at odds? Yes and No. I was mated to one originally and his brother was jealous for he desired me as his own and so when my mate was readying for war, his brother killed him so I could be his.

I did nothing to cause this. I was devoted to my mate, but yes I also loved his brother. However, I did not will the murder. I was appalled it occurred. But I had to be with his brother once my mate was dead. It was the cultural thing to do at the time.

He killed himself shortly after, for he felt the shame of his actions everytime I turned my face when he wanted me.

I am now with the one who was originally my mate and who had been killed by his brother.

I am sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to; the only reason I made the comment I did was it sounded like (to me at least) you were trying to get them together and force them to talk to one another. Either by making it impossible for them to leave the area till they do or by some other means. I am glad to learn that the cause was jealousy and not the actions of you which I didn't mean to imply that it was. Your earlier posts sounded like you were trying to fix the bond between the brothers not just solely have them meet and let what will be, be. I know you have already heard this more times than I probably even want to speculate on but, one may yet be either too angry or ashamed of what occurred to allow for forgiveness and reestablishing of the brotherly bond that once existed between them. Again I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend you
thunder horse

brothers

Post by thunder horse »

smiling tenderly...I am not offended at all. I am sorry if my words sounded as such. I embrace questions and gladly respond, for questions also give me answers as well as being an answer.

It is told to me before a few times that I can appear colder or harsher than my words intend. I do not know how to fix this. I know my words are spoken softly and clearly but in written form, you do not get to see the gentle smile or the calming intonation my words are delivered upon.

My apologies for making it seem I was upset.

The brothers are states away from one another and the only cause they will ever have to meeting one another is an event I go to, that the first one also goes to and now the second brother wishes to attend as well.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

unfortunately I don't know how to fix that either I have a similar problem

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”