Choosing the Seeds or Plants

Love to garden? Me too! Garden talk and photos goes here: Flower gardens, vegetable gardens, organic gardening, natural pest control, houseplants, more.
sandratycova

Choosing the Seeds or Plants

Post by sandratycova »

More varieties of plants and seeds come out every year. Veteran gardeners can become confused with all the choices. A beginning vegetable gardener may become overwhelmed. Make the decision easy by choosing proven producers. Talking with other local gardeners will help beginners determine what varieties grow best in the area. It is always a good idea to go with hardy varieties when in doubt.
thunder horse

my garden reflects my energy

Post by thunder horse »

I have been working on my energy levels and on evolving as a being and this year I have had the best garden I ever had. I have been giving away veggies to all my neighbors who greatly appreciate them since they didnt put in gardens at all.

I am very much working on drawing compassion and since pink is the color of compassion, I painted my garden fixtures pink for next year. I am wondering how this will affect my garden next year.

do any of you do things in your gardening to expand your Self?
Daisybeck

Post by Daisybeck »

I live in a rental house and have limited space for any gardening. So this year is my first attempt at growing some potted vegetables. Just a lot of love and attention, though I do worry about the negative energies from the horrid, drunk neighbours on either side of me. I keep all my potted daisies and Australian native flowers around the back door and on the back steps where they are less exposed to the neighbourly horrors. Plus it's a good place for me to sit in the sun where I can be inundated by the blossoms while sitting in the blissful sunshine. I'm sure they pick up on my happy energy.
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

Absolutely! I plant different things to attract energies to my yard. Last year my husband carved a Mother Goddess Statue out of a large piece of poplar dead fall. We erected it on the lawn overlooking our fruit and vegetable plot. During a ritual we consecrated and painted it, then dug a triple moon shaped flower bed around her. We are using the flower bed as a space to honour the maiden mother crone phases of the Goddess. So far I've planted Yarrow behind the statue. We plan to add sage and lilies this spring. We'll have to think about what else would work.
Radiance

Post by Radiance »

ooops, forgot to add.............

Brightest Blessings
Radiance :D

Return to “Gardening”