Update

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Congratulations JBRaven! I just saw this post for the first time. You should post stuff like this higher up somewhere, lol. That's great that you have lots of help. New babies can really be stressful. Take care of yourself and be sure to get enough sleep!

JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Thanks you guys. you all are so sweet. :)
5moons

Post by 5moons »

We are all family here, we care about people here. I am happy you have a child. But do you have a husband to help raise the child. I mean I am just asking cause when I am ready to have a child I want to be home with them. I will work from home and I don't care what it takes to work at home I will be there for my child.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That's good for you FourSouls. Not everyone can stay home with their children, nor does everyone even want to because kids can drive you crazy if you are around them too much. You may feel a bit differently about it when you actually have kids of your own, but who knows? There are plenty of women who enjoy staying home and caring for the children. I'm pretty sure that JB is married, but I suppose I could let her answer that for herself.

5moons

Post by 5moons »

wrote:That's good for you FourSouls. Not everyone can stay home with their children, nor does everyone even want to because kids can drive you crazy if you are around them too much. You may feel a bit differently about it when you actually have kids of your own, but who knows? There are plenty of women who enjoy staying home and caring for the children. I'm pretty sure that JB is married, but I suppose I could let her answer that for herself.
No I like kids to much. An plus they don't drive me crazy they get me through the day with all there new kicks to life. I enjoy every moment I spend with them.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I am legally already married but we are having the big wedding with a priestess and all Nov. 8th of this year. I am a stay at home mom for the time being. When she turns a year I am going to go to school for my teaching degree so I can start teaching about the time she starts school.
My husband works 80+ hours he wishes he could spend more time with her. I would like to get out more and not smell like baby formula but it is alright I can manage.
EgyptianQueen

Post by EgyptianQueen »

In late, but congrats ^_^

How wonderful and cute name too!
5moons

Post by 5moons »

80 damn hours is way to much. That calls for a new job. I am sorry I know you have to work more hours to make things meet. But 80hrs I can understand maybe 60 hours sometimes. But 80 that is pushing the limits to a father. He needs to be around for his kid and watch her grow up not be at a damn job for 80hours a week and barely see his child.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”