freezing spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
MARA

freezing spell?

Post by MARA »

How well does a freezing spell work?
Im thinking merely of putting water in freezer spell..
If you have un confirmed worries,but you dont know,can this prevent something to happen? or if the person is "clean" do you harm with it? ruin your relationship,sort of?
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

do you mean freezing like a binding spell or something? i honestly have no clue what your talkin about...
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

I've heard of something like this where you put a photo of somebody in a jar of water and keep the jar in the freezer. It's supposed to 'freeze' a person out of your life and stop them bothering you.

I've no idea if it works. Not really my kind of magick to be honest.
MARA

Post by MARA »

Its okay, I know you also can take their name and put in the freezer the same way. I heard about a lady doing it and she had no trouble with the one troubling her again,Im just quiestioning if it works..
anyway,I did it but I decided to wait some more time and see how things developed,and now I dont hear from the person! can this have backfired on me? I mean,the thing wasnt frozen! it was all water..perhaps a bit cold..about to..but not frozen,still..
Shutter

Post by Shutter »

MARA wrote:Its okay, I know you also can take their name and put in the freezer the same way. I heard about a lady doing it and she had no trouble with the one troubling her again,Im just quiestioning if it works..
anyway,I did it but I decided to wait some more time and see how things developed,and now I dont hear from the person! can this have backfired on me? I mean,the thing wasnt frozen! it was all water..perhaps a bit cold..about to..but not frozen,still..
magick is 1/10 action and 9/10 thoughts.

who cares if the water is actually frozen, thats just symbolism, the key is your will and intent behind the action. As if the most common theory behind Chaotes, the mind will subconciously activate the magick required to do the job.

Be well.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”