Ask Andre

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Kassandra

Ask Andre

Post by Kassandra »

Note: I am disappointed to say that Andre has decided to no longer post to this message board at this time. Hopefully he will return one day to answer your questions, as he has a lot of information to share. If you do have any questions or comments for him, I would be happy to pass them along to him for you. Thanks.
--Kassandra, Aug 29 2009

Hi. I invited my friend Andre to this message board.

Andre is a regular guy, with a regular job, living in a regular house. He knows a lot about computers, photography and atmospheric weather systems. He has a pretty girlfriend and a shiny, Harley "hawg." Just a regular, hard-working guy...sort of.

I met him through a mutual acquaintance over years ago, and we've kept in touch ever since, bouncing ideas off each other, etc. Oddly enough, however, I would trust him with my life…cause this boy’s got skills! Like a lot of the posters on the board, he too was a teen with "abilities" but no one around to explain them to him. He went on to understand and learn to use them as an adult, but it was a very rocky road.

He'd like to help others know what's going on with them. He is a very spiritual person, and welcomes an opportunity to help folks. He has a lot to offer as information and experience goes, and he has a deep respect for all.

Feel free to ask Andre about:

* Energy projection; he can teleport his energy body to various times and locations on Earth and other planes, and create and project significant energy forms (no exaggeration, this is the real thing, folks)

* Mediumship; he can communicate with all categories of discarnate consciousnesses, and he's a great ghost-buster

* Energy healing; he can channel significant healing energies (I've benefitted from this, luckily)

* Pendulum scrying; learned it from his grandma as a boy

* Lucid dreaming; he does this regularly, at will

...and probably other stuff I don't know about.

OK, well, I'll be posting questions and comments for him right along with you all. Have fun.

Andre, it's all you.....
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Energy projection...really now...? Interesting *rubs goatee I've got goin on lol*
Starwitch Stone

Post by Starwitch Stone »

We'd love to hear more about it, Andre.

Bright Blessings,
Visit Everything Under the Moon for Love Spells, Money Spells, & Wicca Spells.
Andre

Post by Andre »

Energy projection (in my opinion) is just that.. the projection of energy.

A lot of scientific research has documented that living creatures have some sort of measurable energy field around them. In the metaphysical community, it is often referred to as an aura. A recent research project demonstrated that humans emit light http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/200 ... siblelight .

In that sense, we are all projecting energy in one form or another. It's just that most people are not aware of it.

Energy projection would be manipulating ones energy field, modulating it in a sense, and utilizing it in a particular direction or task. Shamans, Yogis, and others throughout history have exhibited some of these traits. The energy source can be internal, or external. If external, it would be channeled by someone familiar with grounding and centering techniques, who could 'tap into' external energies. If you ran off your internal batteries all of the time, you'd quickly become depleted.

A real-world example of energy projection would be a person who suddenly became enraged, and walked into a room. Without even seeing visual cues, a lot of people would pick up on that energy shift easily, because the individual is projecting their anger.. they cannot hold it inside.

Some people project easier than others, while others (a psychic sensitive) receives or perceives easier. I believe that for one, it's about awareness. Secondly, it is a skill that can be practiced and built upon.

I hope this answers some questions.

Andre
Ankhhape

Post by Ankhhape »

Andre wrote:Energy projection (in my opinion) is just that.. the projection of energy.

A lot of scientific research has documented that living creatures have some sort of measurable energy field around them. In the metaphysical community, it is often referred to as an aura. A recent research project demonstrated that humans emit light http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/200 ... siblelight .

In that sense, we are all projecting energy in one form or another. It's just that most people are not aware of it.

Energy projection would be manipulating ones energy field, modulating it in a sense, and utilizing it in a particular direction or task. Shamans, Yogis, and others throughout history have exhibited some of these traits. The energy source can be internal, or external. If external, it would be channeled by someone familiar with grounding and centering techniques, who could 'tap into' external energies. If you ran off your internal batteries all of the time, you'd quickly become depleted.

A real-world example of energy projection would be a person who suddenly became enraged, and walked into a room. Without even seeing visual cues, a lot of people would pick up on that energy shift easily, because the individual is projecting their anger.. they cannot hold it inside.

Some people project easier than others, while others (a psychic sensitive) receives or perceives easier. I believe that for one, it's about awareness. Secondly, it is a skill that can be practiced and built upon.

I hope this answers some questions.

Andre
Em hotep Andre,

It is nice to meet you and welcome.

Where as I personally believe in prana & the subtle body, I don't think it has ever been satisfactorily proven in the scientific community.

The article states the light emitting from our bodies as a 'byproduct of biochemical reactions involving free radicals.'

Kirlian photography has given us some results but it is non conclusive also.

In any case I look forward to your posts and discussions

Ankhhape
Andre

Post by Andre »

Nice to meet you as well.

I agree that a subtle body or energy field within or around the human body hasn't been conclusively validated by science as yet. It's only a matter of time before the instrumentation becomes sensitive enough to pick up on something.

However, it all depends where they look, and what they measure. Energy fields can operate at various frequencies, some of which we are not aware of at present.

The reason why we question things is because many are on a quest for truth, and seek for truth instead of dogma. Asking questions is a good thing, in my opinion. After a certain point in my life, I began to ask questions about spiritual things. I wasn't comfortable with pat, standard answers.

The farther we traverse this path, the more we understand what we don't know. Therefore, we continue the search.

In closing, I'd say that I do believe that the subtle body exists, and that it is an energetic form.

Best Regards,
Andre
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

There is more than just energy projection. There is thought and mind. With thought its like someone is thinking loud, but you especially hear about the ones that come from the people you have connections with. With mind its astral projection with your metaphysical body that you can take anywhere.
When I first started projecting it would take me awhile to get focused while now I don't even have to think about it I just do it.
HEHEHE lucid dreaming is awesome. :D
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Imalorki wrote:With thought its like someone is thinking loud, but you especially hear about the ones that come from the people you have connections with.
So true. It's weird hearing peoples' thoughts. To me, unless someone's asking me to do a reading for them, and it's part of the process for me to hear their thoughts because it would help with the reading, it's not cool.

It seems cool in the movies, but this is real life. And yes, as you said, if you have the slightest connection with someone, if there's a cord there of some sort, then it's even louder. It's especially tough if you tend toward the empathic, because not only do you hear it, but you feel whatever they're feeling as well. You just want to close your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and say, "la, la, la, la, la, la, la......"

As far as skills go, you and Andre have a lot in common. Cool.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Thanks ^-^ A month from now it will be my year anniversary of knowing I'm psychic lol

Yeah they say it would be great to hear the thoughts of everyone...no its not! I don't need to know a stranger thinks my butt is perky! Though it is flattering...its still creepy...especially when they're old.

And yet I'm masochistic and I don't block them all...I guess being overly curious will do that to you :P
NOTE: The following paragraph has a response in a new thread in the new "Readers Discussion Forum," titled "Reading." Join in the discussion! --Moderator
The way I do readings...not sure if that is your technique but if someone gives permission I go into their heads and basically poke around for the information and go down the past present or future lines until I find what I'm looking for. Granted I could be a hacker if I wanted(don't even start calling me Black Magicians you strange people reading...lol kiddin) but I'd rather not because I don't want someone doing that to me if they managed to. I like using Tarot because people see it physically though me going around in there head freaks and fascinates people. I sorta slowed down on those readings because I had a teenage tradegy in my life and I didn't want to harm others because I wanted to maim a certain person that should have impotence for the rest of his unnatural life :D anyway...I'm better now but still wary of it.

Wow...I rambled...yayyyyyy :P
Andre

Post by Andre »

I agree that focused will and intent has a lot to do with energy projection. It's about training both the mind and spirit.

Meditation (to quiet the mind), grounding and centering, followed by visualization are all key.

Andre
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Meditation is something I use to fall asleep and I don't banish all my thoughts I organize them in my little world :D It works better and lasts longer.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Andre wrote:Some people project easier than others, while others (a psychic sensitive) receives or perceives easier.
That would be me, more of a receiver/perceiver, than a projector.

You mention energy projecting "in a particular direction or task."

What's an example of a task you personally have energy-projected for, and what would be some other general examples of tasks energy projecting is good for?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Imalorki wrote: I had a teenage tradegy in my life and I didn't want to harm others because I wanted to maim a certain person that should have impotence for the rest of his unnatural life
Was this "teenage tragedy" referring to abuse or assault of some kind? If so, have you processed this sufficiently? If not, please do. The suppression of it will manifest somehow in your life actions, and your physical body as well. Better to get it all out of your system now while you're young....

The abuse support forum on this site might be a good start. You could find someone who experienced a similar issue and exchange thoughts with that person (PM the person if you're not comfortable posting your thoughts), learn what their plan for dealing with it is, etc. There's empowerment when you work with others.

But eventually you want to get some kind of outside professional counseling.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Imalorki wrote:Yeah they say it would be great to hear the thoughts of everyone...no its not! I don't need to know a stranger thinks my butt is perky! Though it is flattering...its still creepy...especially when they're old.
Funny. It's the "junkmail spam" thoughts that irk me. When people are in a hurry, or they're mad about something, or worried about something, anything where strong emotion is involved (and yes, creepy lust thoughts as well), they're projecting energy balls/thoughts all over the place, like a marble in a pinball machine! Me being a "receiver" I'm picking up all that.

And sometimes it's sad, like today. I'm sitting in a coffee shop, writing. I have synaesthesia which sometimes manifests as the ability to "smell" emotions. A lady walked in, and I grimaced. There was an acrid, "fear-smell" eminating from her. It was pungent, strong. She was projecting fear in her aura.

She sat down right next to me. Her thoughts kept repeating like a skip on a cd track, "I don't want to be in this alone. Nobody is 'standing' with me through this, no one. I'm all alone in this. What am I going to do?....." etc. Again, and again she's thinking this, meditating on it like a mantra. Then she thought, " I feel safe here. I don't want to leave this coffee shop. I dread leaving." Then back to "I'm standing alone in this....." etc.

I commented on a news report we were watching on the big screen in front of us, and she somehow directed the conversation to herself. "I'm raising my 12 year old myself. It's hard. She says hurtful things to me. After I drop her off, I have two hours to kill before I have to be at work. So I don't know, I just come here. I hate leaving this coffee shop. It's so peaceful."

Multiply that by the lady who I perceived was upset about some kind of civil rights project she was involved in, the two ladies who were power driven, and many others. It gets to be much. I have a hard time shielding from strong thoughts and emotions in public places, unless there's a lot of happy energy in the place. Then it's actually pleasant to receive it. Unless it's a comedy club, that's seldom the case.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I've used the projection to heal friends from a distance. The teenage tradegy was a bad breakup and finding the truth about him shortly after. Because I was so involved with him...I broke down and stayed down for about two weeks. In magick and emotional ways he abused me though I didn't see it until a week ago. Hells he cursed me while we were dating. Now I'm raring to go but still picky on who I do that for because I am NOT gonna be hacked.

I'm sender, reciever, projector and anything else I can come up with when I've had more sleep.

The spam was gross...my best friend and her soul mate were at the mall with me and you pass by even old people looking at those two with naughty thoughts...sadly none about me and I don't fashion myself to be ugly...lol...its like...you want those thoughts directed but you're still creeped out.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”