Loving Angels 1st ever poem

Post your poems here. If you post a poem by another author, which is fine, please give the author's name if you know it.
Hamish

Loving Angels 1st ever poem

Post by Hamish »

My loving angels,
didn't deserve to die,
but they were gone,
before my dreams could fly.

Just so you know,
I do indeed love you,
but you can't be mine,
there is no chance for us two.

You say you're loving words,
but it can never be,
you are in another's heart,
Do you even love me?

I feel so damn down,
my soul is tainted;
with Hatred, Love, and Jealousy,
These walls are painted.
(red with my blood)

:oops: :roll: So guys, I'm not a poem person, but i wrote this for the one, i love, she is, unfortunately, taken by a friend. Their relationship is not one I'm going to break. however i wanted her to know how i felt.
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

So guys, I'm not a poem person, but i wrote this for the one, i love, she is, unfortunately, taken by a friend. Their relationship is not one I'm going to break. however i wanted her to know how i felt.
It's fine man. Poems are a great way of expressing your real feelings. I really like this by the way, and I'm sorry for your situation.
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
Hamish

Post by Hamish »

Thanks for the positive reply. I realized something last night, i can only really write poems when i am either; Depressed (A lot), Sick, Angry, or EXTREMELY Happy (Very Little).
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

Heh, the more emotion you put behind them the better they are IMO. I'm the same way.
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix

Return to “Poetry”