Evil sister, need help!

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Ilikedeadpeople

Evil sister, need help!

Post by Ilikedeadpeople »

Hello, Since April of this year Ive discovered an ability to communicate with the dead and other little psychic tricks. Ive gotten into candle magic and it works great. Let me describe a situation I'd like help with:

My mother, from a combination of factors, is easily confused, cant see and cant keep track of her own finances. My sister who has been evil her whole life has taken advantage of it completely and has taken thousands of dollars from her since my dad died in April. Recently she cancelled my moms credit card, ordered a replacement (so there would be no signature on the back) and went about charging up 1900 dollars. This is fraud, and Im sorry to say its only the tip of the iceberg. My mom is aware of all of it, Ive been telling her about it, but wont confront my sister because my sister is moving to a different state and mom doesnt want conflict or hurt feelings. (Basically, she sees my sister as her daughter, but my sisters feelings for her are not as a mother, rather, an ATM machine.) It's really getting desperate, she has taken so much $ that my mom cant pay basic bills.

WHAT can I do? I have done reverse and return candles on my sister, which did work, but I want to do something that will stop her from taking the money. I know this is a tall order, but I wonder if anyone has any ideas. Thank you for reading my story.
sheelanagig

Post by sheelanagig »

I think you first step should be to find out why your sister prizes money and possessions and not her family.

You say your mother is confused and I can see why you want to protect her.

I have to ask out of curiosity, who is the happier person, your mother or your sister?

I can only assume that at some point in your sisters life she was given money and or gifts instead of love and companionship.
And she has substituted money and possessions to make her feel good about herself.

And from reading your post, I think she is as miserable as sin and dislikes herself as much as she seems to dislike her family.
Ilikedeadpeople

Post by Ilikedeadpeople »

My sister has been like this her whole life- greedy about all things, not just money. Right now, it is money, but it is also attention, authority, sympathy, etc, that she feels she doesnt get enough of. She has been fiercely jealous of me my whole life.

Who is the happier person? I never thought of it, but that would have to be my mom. My sister is miserable to the core, and her own bad karma repeats on her DAILY and still she doesnt see it or stop. In her mind she is never wrong. She's really blind.
Imiko
Banned Member

Post by Imiko »

Just a little tid-bit for you, the term 'Magic' refers to the Bullshit, new age Lets-Zap-Into-the-land-of-Harry-Potter. ;D It's actually spelled 'Magick' if you are referring to True Magicks. The word 'Magick' and 'Magic' actually differ in reality. Magic is the new Bullshit word, whilst 'Magick' is an ancient term used by people of old. :D
MotherSuperior

Post by MotherSuperior »

Imiko wrote:Just a little tid-bit for you, the term 'Magic' refers to the Bullshit, new age Lets-Zap-Into-the-land-of-Harry-Potter. ;D It's actually spelled 'Magick' if you are referring to True Magicks. The word 'Magick' and 'Magic' actually differ in reality. Magic is the new Bullshit word, whilst 'Magick' is an ancient term used by people of old. :D
Actually "magick" was coined by Aleister Crowley in the late Victorian era. He did this to draw the line between stage magic and spiritual magic, but by definition using the terms "magic" or "magick" is wholly up to the user. Neither spelling is incorrect or a "new bullshit word."
MotherSuperior

Post by MotherSuperior »

To the OP, it sounds like your sister has some serious issues. I agree with Sheelanagig that you should delve into some of the logic behind the behaviors. As far as getting your sister to stop, I think that you'll probably find there is nothing really you can do to change her. She'll need to come to terms with that on her own, but I encourage you to try and talk to your mother. Its unfortunate that since your father died these problems have been stirring in your family.

If you are a minor you may not be able to, but perhaps you could call the credit card company on your mother's behalf. Like you said, this is credit card fraud and that carries serious implications. You may not be able to get her to stop through magic, but you may be able to work a spell to encourage her to become a better person. I know it sounds a little cheesy but it may help in the long run. You could work a spell to try and bring happiness into her life, or perhaps the insight to a better paying job or healthier relationships.

Hope this helps.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”