Curses with photos

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Starz

Curses with photos

Post by Starz »

I was once told not to share photos with people online because people can use them in dark magic? But what about recieving photos too? Not speaking on things that are dirty, just friendly things! Since then I am iffy about posting pictures with profiles.. Can someone help me with this
Chaos Shaman
Banned Member

Post by Chaos Shaman »

Seeing you does help...But if I wanted to jinx you, picture or not I would. Thats not a good reason not to post a picture. Its so silly. Really?
Starz

Post by Starz »

Yes alot of things sound silly but that's the reason for posting in a forum. To get answers on things you are not sure of!! So now I know your point of view on my question! Thanks for the reply'
Chaos Shaman
Banned Member

Post by Chaos Shaman »

Starz wrote:Yes alot of things sound silly but that's the reason for posting in a forum. To get answers on things you are not sure of!! So now I know your point of view on my question! Thanks for the reply'
Anytime. Sorry if my comment about it being silly was rude.
ennister

Post by ennister »

I'd think there are lots of reasons not to share photos or even personal information on the internet, most of them mundane/non-magickal ones...
Chaos Shaman
Banned Member

Post by Chaos Shaman »

ennister wrote:I'd think there are lots of reasons not to share photos or even personal information on the internet, most of them mundane/non-magickal ones...
Why shouldn't you share none dirty photos?
ShadoWitch

Re: Curses with photos

Post by ShadoWitch »

because there are a lot a creeps out there...who knows who's masturbating (can I say that?) to your pics!
sheelanagig

Post by sheelanagig »

When photography was in it's infancy, a rumour was started that having your photo taken meant that your soul was captured too.

I still meet people today who believe that to be true,
as I love to take photo's and have met with this attitude.
Yet Photography has been with us for approx 160 years now
Chaos Shaman
Banned Member

Re: Curses with photos

Post by Chaos Shaman »

ShadoWitch wrote:because there are a lot a creeps out there...who knows who's masturbating (can I say that?) to your pics!
So what? How about all those guys from high school thinking about you as they do the solo deed?
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Hi Starz!

I would say don't do it if you're not comfortable with it-sending OR receiving! What's in a picture anyway? I think it's kind of interesting that you can't see the person you're talking with. Quite often people are more themselves in the anonymity of an online environment than they are in person.

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
ShadoWitch

curses with photos

Post by ShadoWitch »

I know I am :)

Chaos Shaman: EWWWWW! That's a creepy thought I won't be able to get out of my head! lmao!
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

A photo can create a psychic link to a person, so can a signature, a sample of writing, a hair, fingernail or a frequently used personal item such as a wrist watch or piece of jewellery.

If you trust somebody and want to share your picture then why not? Go with your gut feeling.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”