Chills

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

We are not possesed, we are one. If we told you what we asked of him we would again be banned...

Oh yea you are weak if you have any questions you may email us or pm us and we will respond...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Leonard wrote:We are not possesed, we are one. If we told you what we asked of him we would again be banned...

Oh yea you are weak if you have any questions you may email us or pm us and we will respond...
Alrighty then. you have msn right?
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

AoP, I ask that you only continue your support stay out of the thick of things. Like I said, I clearly have the high ground here...
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:AoP, I ask that you only continue your support stay out of the thick of things. Like I said, I clearly have the high ground here...
No worries We didn't fight. Got a temporary truce running.
[ShadowPhoenix]

a temporary truce? hah...I doubt there is any truce with him. You will come to learn to heed my advice, AoP.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:a temporary truce? hah...I doubt there is any truce with him. You will come to learn to heed my advice, AoP.
When you learn to follow mine Aquarius. hahhahaahahahahhahahhah lol *hugs*
[ShadowPhoenix]

Alright, zombie Igor! (in reference to your avatar) :P
Alchemist of Blue Roses

A permanent truce... I will not attack unless provoked, and you cannot count lucifers actions as an attack

Untill I find a way to control him he will continue
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Wow he got banned quickly...

I don't mean to be off topic but you guys are sorta entertaining when you're squabbling
[ShadowPhoenix]

Well as with any situation I like to keep the light of things :D besides, it's over and done with.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Noted :p

MOUNTAIN DEWWWWWW

yeah...chills
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

ShadowPhoenix wrote:Well as with any situation I like to keep the light of things :D besides, it's over and done with.
and yet, you play with shadows Aquarius. Sorry but it was so fun. And I only got like that cause i was in rush.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Can someone please enlighten me as to how and why I keep being banned?
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

I really don't know as I have been gone, but it appears some of your posts may have offended some people. We try to be accepting of everyone but veiled threats don't exactly play well with others. No offense intended of course.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

I just think some people are tempermental. lol I say...if you try to please everyone you please no one including yourself. Say what you believe and if people take offense. Then they aren't that great of people and can't take it that someone has a different opinion than them

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”