Chills

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Chills

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Well I was on this Aquarian website/forum that I decided to join for more information when all of a sudden I got chills. The dogs started barking went to the front door then began to wimper. So, naturally I got up, and looked through the peephole...it was pitchblack, which was unusual because I should have been able to see not only the light from the street light but the porch light was on as well. I pulled my head back and rubbed my eyes thinking it was just my vision, put my head back to the peephole, and lo and behold I see this ugly black thing with TEETH! Like oversized pirahnna teeth...blood red eyes. I would have said it were a shadow, but it wasn't the same type of negative energy I feel when they are around, it felt powerful, no doubt. But, I jerked my head back when I saw it, because it had startled me. I shook my head rubbed my eyes thinking, "Oh I'm just sleepy." Then, I heard a deep growlish laugh, and thought otherwise. I looked back through the peephole, but it was gone...I'm kinda nervous about going to bed now...Anyway, when I went back to the computer, I felt a tickle on my neck, and scratched it, and went on about what I was doing. As I was typing a welcome on the other forum, I felt a tickle all down BOTH my arms...so I looked and there was a spider on EACH arm...one a black widow the other some other blackish spider. I don't like spiders crawling on me so, naturally I went flailing about like an idiot and killed the widow, I could not find the other one, which if it isn't seriously venemous I'm not worried about it, and actually welcome it to roam freely about....but that was such a creepy experience.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

O.o

I'm tempted to ask who or what you pissed off, but I think we already know. Question though, have you actually gotten rid of the shadows in your house, or are you still keeping them for study? Because honestly I think it's definitely time for you to clear out your house, do some serious blessings, and focus on keeping positivity in your home. I'm starting to get really worried about you, and the venomous spider thing isn't helping to calm my fears.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Sounds a bit like the creature I told you about previously.
Except mine was extremely large and hunched over on all "Fours".
Hmmmm
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

I'm gonna have to agree with Nightrose on this.

I think keeping the others within you might be causing some trouble. :/ if there's nothing you can futher learn from them, maybe its time for an execution?

As for the creature at the door, I think its also involved with the other beings. maybe a scout or even another messenger looking for what was taken?

The spiders aren't the best sign either, considering what you had just seen.

How do you deal with this shit? I would be flipping out. Lol

Chilling story my friend, chilling.
.You are Beautiful.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

sorry to bug you. The spider was me. I warned you they would be aroud. and look at the timing.

Hey....Spiders mine....Don't call her a bad sign.
[ShadowPhoenix]

but a black widow is a threat..I dunno what kind the other was.

@NightRose and JackRabbit: It could be, he DID say he has ways of getting them back...although Jack I did PM you about that one Sandalphon...to give you an idea of the supposed power of that one.

@Bats: It did remind me of it...but I'm not sure, as it didn't seem to have the same negativity emanating from it...

Obviously I've pissed something off hehe, shouldn't be anything I can't handle...Oh and no the shadows have seemingly disappeared since roomie #2 had switced rooms...I dunno why...perhaps that really was the cause of it...wouldn't you think that'd be a bit odd though?
Her_Child

Post by Her_Child »

Shadow, I've been keeping up as much as I can with your ongoing experiences, and I feel as long as you feel you have control of the situation, then you do. You are indeed powerful, we all know that, so your safety isn't so much of a concern (no offense :) ) The spiders, I feel, had no intention of harming you. A black widow on your elbow, basically waiting for you to see it, for example. This was probably nothing more than a message, perhaps a more sinister one like as if to say "HEY wake up and get my message!"

The sheer amount of encounters you've been having is stunning! I believe the spiritual realm has "word of mouth" just like the physical world does. Like rumors. "Hey did you hear about so and so visiting Shadow and being invited to stay for observation" (for example). So more come to visit. They know that you are listening, and we know that entities LOVE to barder! Sounds like Let's Make A Deal.

I know you'll be cautious, and hopefully learn a great deal from these encounters. I may still have a trick or two for gaining clarity and understanding during spiritual encounters in one of my old journals from when I was helping friends cast out "their mistakes"...If you're interested. But as I stated above, this is not beyond you! :)

I only wish you'd start your own thread called "ShadowPhoenix's latest encounters". Hehe I'm jumping all around here catching up!

Be safe, friend.
Shane
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Right right.
I wasn't saying it was the same.
But that it made me think of my encounter.
What all did you feel and where?
Like did you feel dizzy and have a stomach ache?
Or anything?
You said it didn't feel like pure evil, it might be easier to decipher it's intentions if you know how it makes you feel instinctively.
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

Sounds a bit like the creature I told you about previously.
Except mine was extremely large and hunched over on all "Fours".
Can I get a link to this I'm curious about something..

Back on topic, the spiders are likely a message. However, you need to be careful man because black widows are deadly and if they're crawling up on you just my non professional opinion but I think you might be pissing something off..
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
[ShadowPhoenix]

Release.the.bats wrote:Right right.
I wasn't saying it was the same.
But that it made me think of my encounter.
What all did you feel and where?
Like did you feel dizzy and have a stomach ache?
Or anything?
You said it didn't feel like pure evil, it might be easier to decipher it's intentions if you know how it makes you feel instinctively.
Oh no I didn't mean that it was the same, I just meant I didn't feel the typical energy you'd feel from a shadow...perhaps it were a fusion of sorts?...I dunno, but I did get the dizzy feeling...like I couldn't focus...and my chest hurt a bit.

@Mikhael: there isn't a link to it...I don't think...I think she told me via PM..
[ShadowPhoenix]

Oh and to Her_Child lol I should start a thread "The latest adventures of Shadow Phoenix" HAHAHAHA! I will excercise caution as always and no offense taken :wink: . I too, sometimes wonder if there is a "word of mouth" so to speak in the realm of spirits. It would explain a great deal...hmph, barder...
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

Yes, this is good...

It was lucifer... he listened to me for once...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Leonard wrote:Yes, this is good...

It was lucifer... he listened to me for once...
and i wonder who this.....

Again the black widow was my friend....I'll ask the dangerous ones to umm stay off to the side lol.
Alchemist of Blue Roses

Post by Alchemist of Blue Roses »

It is Salomon, or the shell he called Salomon. I perfer to be called Samael...
I wish I could say something so drastic and life changing that people would remember it for eons. but I can't think of anything so all I have to say is hello it was a pleasure to meet you.
AP670
Banned Member

Post by AP670 »

Well hi Sam. Sadly, that was a rhetorical question, I was hopping a being capable of possessing Sal would be clever enough to notice that. So what did you tell lucifer to do?

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”