Energy Manipulation and Telepathy

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Imalorki
Banned Member

Energy Manipulation and Telepathy

Post by Imalorki »

This is mainly for psychics(which everyone is but only some can access).
Energy Manipulation and Telepathy are rather the same thing because you use EM for Telepathy and Metaphysical useage. Metaphysical is your spirit, non substantial body. It is the true you. No matter what you look like now or in a past life. It is you. You use it for traveling, and all sorts of fun stuff.

Basic Energy Manipulation Training:

Sit comfortably...some of you might take awhile...
Breathe deeply but not forcefully
Put your hands together...rub them together if you like...and place them apart about three inches
They don't have to be at your heart...just not touching anything but air.
Look at your hands, or close your eyes.
Imagine a light...no matter the color...flowing from yourself(mainly your heart)
flowing up to your arms,
down them,
into your hands...
going into a ball into your hands.
Basically imagine a ball of energy in between your palms flowing from your body and/or the ground.

You should feel a slight pull and push from the middle...like magnetics. This is good. This is your energy. Push it a little, stretch it out. Imagine it getting bigger.
You need to be good at imagination or have the ability to have an imagination for this.

Doing this kind of thing takes a lot of control. Otherwise it will be erratic and not effective.

I will give more...I swear...like tendrils and usage of tendrils. On my next post. Let me know how this works for you
Witch13
Banned Member

thumbs

Post by Witch13 »

thumbs up.....great work....
bvirus
[new_witch]

Post by [new_witch] »

it did worked for me as soon as i opened my eyes the energy i felt was gone
this exercise was fun...................
knowledge is my aim.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Better not be sarcasm lol

Alright...since quite a few of you are having attack issues...I'm going to put a method I use(that I think is better than bloody altars...grumble).

USE YOUR IMAGINATION!

Imagine a crystal, no faults, no breaks, nothing but perfection.
Place it somewhere in your head that you think it should go.
I reccomend the front part of your head because that is surface thoughts not subconcious...the subconcious can take care of his/her self.
Imagine energy of you flowing into this crystal.
Give it a purpose.
Tell it to purify any energy that isn't yours that is foreign, bad, tainted or someone's mind entry that has no permission.
If done right it will change this energy from theirs to yours, and fend off the attack.
When you meditate or have free time...make sure to visit your crystal and make sure it is still in good condition...
and if it isn't...
fix it.

simple...no words, no spells, no relying on things...just yourself
Witch13
Banned Member

i

Post by Witch13 »

I am goinmg to try this exercise kitty thanx.
one question though, what do i do with my energy ball after i create it? should i return the energy inside of me?
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Play with it...give it a purpose...give it to the earth...put it back...whatever you can think of.
infinight888

Post by infinight888 »

that first exercise was awesome. Is it suppose to make your fingers stiffish (not a word but it sounds good), I dont know how to describe it but my fingers felt weird trying to move. Is that just a side effect of the psi ball :?: :?: :?:

P.S. like my new avatar? :D
Godsgrrl

Post by Godsgrrl »

That was so strange. I couldn't decide on an orange fireball or a bright white one (the white one called to me more). I had my hand shaped around an invisible ball and as my middle fingers slightly touched, my heart skipped a beat. It was electric almost.

I could feel my energy between my hands, pulsing. I thought when I opened my eyes the energy would leave but it didn't. Though I couldn't see anything, I still felt it. I didn't know what to do with the ball after a minute or two, so I lifted my hands a little and whispered, "do good" (for the world) and turned my hands to face out away from me. After I brought my hands together again, the energy was gone.
jtnm6

Post by jtnm6 »

i felt the stiffness in my fingers as well then i released the energy and then i wasn't stiff
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Keep in mind everyone that people feels things differently from others. And closing your eyes lets your imagination take control. So if its there with your eyes closed but not when you open them. Work on it.

Godsgrrl: You are mostly an electric being, that is why it called to you the most. Have you noticed that you have more static electricity than others or none at all?
Godsgrrl

Post by Godsgrrl »

I have. I can "feel" when tvs are on...they give off a low electrical flow that I can feel on my skin.

How do I find out more about this subject? It's fascinating.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Its more a natural thing. As far as elements(there are more than four) I have them all equally though electric comes out the most when I'm angry or stressed. If you want to know how to use it...play with it. Experiment and use your imagination. And yeah I know about the tv being on and things like that...

which brings me to a question. Is anyone else able to hear dog whistles? or very high frequency noises? Because everytime my tv comes on I get a splitting headache because of that whine...
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

Is anyone else able to hear dog whistles?

Yes...sometimes :P
or very high frequency noises?
Yep
Because everytime my tv comes on I get a splitting headache because of that whine...
Same...when the tv is on standby or is muted the whine/hissing drives me mental!!!
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

My parents and boss don't believe me but it drives me up the ruddy wall! We have this portable harddrive at work and its old. So everytime it turns on it has that blasted noise that only I can hear all the time its on. And its on a lot...*shudder* I can't concentrate with that bloody noise
jtnm6

Post by jtnm6 »

[quote="Imalorki"]
which brings me to a question. Is anyone else able to hear dog whistles? or very high frequency noises? Because everytime my tv comes on I get a splitting headache because of that whin [quote="imalorki"] i can

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”