Well if you like drama...

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
ashedion

Well if you like drama...

Post by ashedion »

Okay, so Im starting this blog thing on here, and there is a disclaimer, my life, is not the average 22 year olds life. Seriously...

Today, I got a call from my boyfriends ex. This is not the first time that she has called me, the first time she went about it at eleven pm and night and got caught and then called me another night at one am and I hung up on her. Then she called me one night fourteen times in a row. The reason that he has to say anything to her is because she has kids. Mind you, that I try my best not to do a black magic spell on her to kill her or something, but heck, I dont like bad karma.

So anyways, she calls today, I was at Tony Romas and I thought it was my boyfriend calling but I had a weird feeling it wasnt but answered anyway. I cussed up a storm after she threatened to "skin me alive" and if only you knew the comment that I told her after that, but it would offend most people, as even she paused after I said it. I am quite brutal with my words. I made my point known and hung up on her, sent a text to my boyfriend, and then she called back two more times. He left his phone while visiting at the house to go swimming with the kids ealier in the day. Call rejected. Did she really think I'd answer? Oh and my ringback tones are killer annoying for people that dont like rock music. 30 seconds to Mars, slipknot, and I Know that was torture for her, as she only listens to rap, lmao. I then sent an email to my boyfriend that she is harassing me. He called me from work. I ignored the call. Half an hour later she called me back every minute on the minute but was too afraid to leave a voicemail. My bf called me from work again and I realized that he didnt know the details of the happenings so I clued him into all of it besides my email and besides the fact that she called him talking crap to him also. He became sad, saying that all she does is ruin his life. Seriously, this woman is so much drama. It is ridiculous. She is cold, conniving, but not the least bit cunning. I admit that I feel sorry for her, but he pays for child support for goodness sakes, it would be different if he gave her no cash at all. All she does is ask for money, he is an attorney, and she is so lazy and freeloading off of his checks. She doesnt even try to have an income and for goodness sakes, I have never seen such begging in my life by one person that doesnt even spend any of the money on the kids. She gets her hair done with it, she goes shopping for clothes with it, and buys fur coats in the summertime. Who does that? She is so jealous of him and me that she burned some of his clothes and expensive pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes that he wears to court. I realize that she has feelings for him, but to threaten me? To burn his things out of retaliation? What is she twelve?

I put her on ice for binding before, a few times actually, to keep myself from doing evil. Now I am just like, gah, I just want her to disappear.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Oh wow...sounds like a real problem, but if it makes you feel any better I practically live on Wysteria Lane :lol: (If you watch Desperate Housewives you know what I mean LOL) although I'd advise against using black magick one couldn't be blamed when in this type of situation. :wink: Haha, I just got 10 years of bad karma for saying that :lol: ! Well, I'm sure there is some sort of procedure you can go through...I wouldn't want to go the route I'm about to tell you but you can have her proven as an unfit mother and try to get one of the "good" relatives to take in the child. I was a child that was in the child support situation and it was a bitter battle...always...from my point of view. I don't get along with my dad, and my mom didn't NEED the money she just did it for spite. It has the potential to tear this child apart should they become aware of the situation...then again, my parents made no efforts to conceal the fight. I'm sure there are other options as well though...
ashedion

Post by ashedion »

See, thats the thing though, the only people that can take care of the kids are his parents, because her sister is Bulimic and her mother has cancer. Her entire family has serious problems. His parents work all the time just like he does, so I might have to watch them as well as my own child. She is in fact, an unfit mother. I am so sad that his daughters are going to grow up to be as insane as she is. I mean, she really wants to ruin his life and his relationships because she is so miserable, shes pitiful but heck, I would be jealous of me too.

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”